Real-time Irene concert status





Comments:

1. Of course, I just came in thinking it would be pretty, but it's pretty. 👍 297 👎 39

2. To be honest, as soon as I read the article, I admired it... The face is truly stone plate, just looking at it hahaha 👍 228👎 40

3. Looking at the bottom, it was just taken with an unedited general cam video, but it was captured by stopping it. 👍203👎 31

4. The eyes, nose, mouth, and even the eyebrows look so fresh, as if they were carefully crafted to make a really pretty doll. 👍162👎 35

5. I was surprised because she was really cute. As soon as I came in, hehe 👍 124👎 31

6. Why are there people here mentioning The Glory, The Glory is a school bully ,one-sided What? Irene apologized and resolved the problem between the parties involved, isn't it over? even the person concerned also requested that she refrain from commenting on this matter.👍18👎 04

7. These days, everyone is in the 4th and 4th generations, but I can't get away from Irene's face.. I can't see a face like that again.👍 14 👎 03

8. Male celebrities do well even when controversy over crimes such as school violence or drugs arises, but Irene still rushes at her like she's going to kill her even though it's already over. 👍 08 👎 04

9. Yesterday, all I could say was that I was crazy... 👍 09👎 01

10. But still, the kids who sarcastically criticize things that ended a few years ago with the power of abuse have worse personalities than Irene.👍 04 👎 07

Original post here 👍645 👎 223

No comments:

Post a Comment