"Am I the only one who thinks that Yuqi is the most visually appealing member in (G)I-DLE?"


"It seems like she is the most beautiful..? From her debut until now, she perfectly suits every style, even without makeup, she's the most beautiful, her face is well-proportioned and she has the best ratio, no prominent cheekbones, and a V-line jaw that doesn't look weak, her facial features are perfect, including her eyes and nose, her eyes are the biggest, I've never seen someone with no flaws in their face like her, and because she's beautiful, she can pull off any experimental style, she doesn't just stick to one style that suits her the best, she tries a lot of experimental looks with Yuqi. Everything looks good on her because of that."









+)

Even in low-quality photos or still images, she still looks like a real person. It may appear as if her face has been heavily edited using a photo editing application, with all the enhancements turned up to the maximum level.

The comments:

1. When I personally look at it, I think it's Minnie.👍44👎19

2. I respect your personal taste, even though I don't personally relate to it. Everyone has different preferences when it comes to visuals and beauty👍40👎08

3.I'm a fan of Miyeon, but in person, Yuqi stands out. Even dedicated fans acknowledge that. And Yuqi gained a lot of recognition for her cute image. After Miyeon, she is considered to be the epitome of beauty. She is truly stunning.👍18👎09

4. I can't forget the first time I saw Yuqi during her debut either. It left a lasting impression on me too, haha.👍13👎04

5. I agree, Yuqi is incredibly beautiful in person. When I saw her, I couldn't help but think how stunning she looked. I kept cheering for her even when others were cheering for different members. Yuqi is truly a legend, and her beauty is undeniable. She has a certain charm that reminds me of an adorable puppy.👍10👎02

6. Since the time of "LATATA," she has consistently been regarded as the most consistently beautiful member without any doubts👍08👎02

7.She is truly beautiful, no doubt about it.👍06👎02

8. Yuqi's facial features, including her smooth facial contour and slightly rounded jawline, give her a very attractive and beautiful face shape.👍05👎00

9. Beauty is subjective, but many people find Miyeon and shuhua to be the most beautiful, while Yuqi has also gained popularity among female fans.👍05👎00

10. Miyeon is the most beautiful in your opinion.👍03👎00

11. If we're talking about charm alone, Yuqi and Minnie can be considered the top two in (G)I-DLE.👍00👎00

12. Each member of (G)I-DLE has their own unique beauty, so I think it's just a matter of preference.👍00👎00


Original post here 👍105👎67

No comments:

Post a Comment