did you all saw Gidle allergy music video ?


The quality of the song is really trustworthy,

the scene I like the most


The comments:

1. Jeon So-yeon, who was criticized by the public for being ugly during produce days, is recognized for her skills, finds her style, succeeds, and lives splendidly. You can deny the past hoping that the public will forget it, but it seems mentally strong that it reminds you of your self-image at that time. 153 👍12👎

2. I like the MV , the content is something fresh...it seems like Gidle always brings something new..The pre-release is this good, but what about the title? 104👍 20👎

3. Ah, I'm a fan of other group hahahahahahahaha but This seems like a genius, this is a pre-released song..? It's a bit scary, what about the title 99👍 21👎

4. Isn't the music video a movie? 89👍 17👎

5. Oh, I'm crazy, I really like it. 69👍 15👎

6. Even if they don't renew their contracts, I think there will be many companies that will take them, especially Jeon So-yeon-heo and Mi-yeon. Also, since she is also a host, she seems to be really versatile. 29👍 01👎

7. It's a slightly different story, but if these guys are going to renew their contracts, I hope they all do it together. 22👍 00👎

8. What are the small and medium-sized bigots? The music videos made by Gidle, including this one, are of good quality, each has a different concept, and they always have their own message, and they are unique in K-pop music videos. 19👍 00👎

9. It's amazing that all the songs they have written so far have different vibes. Groups that usually have composers and lyricists have a lot of self-replication every time. 18👍 00👎

10. What I really liked from the beginning of their debut is that the concept changes dramatically every time, even fresh. If this concept works well, they will be able to go similarly next time, but next time they will bring something new and it's great. By the way, I'm not a fan the group 17👍 00👎

11. I laughed so hard at this scene hahaha Yuki is so naughty (?) It's like a daily life for Miyeon who gets upset and makes excuses belatedly ㅠㅠ Rock like this? As for genre songs, I definitely like the Miyeon Yuqi part haha 15👍 00👎

12. Miyeon's unique open-air singing technique is so good 15 👍01👎

13. I only thought of Miyeon as a truly respectable goddess, but after watching Hyemi Lee and Chaepa, why is she so funny and cute no matter what she does? 14👍 00👎

14. Certainly, because the skills are so good, it seems to be getting more and more talked about for a long run. 14👍 00👎

15. Even though Cube can't work well , 'they are good at casting people. 13👍 00👎

16. I really like Miyeon's vocals, it's like I'm blown away 13👍 00👎

17. The vocal line is so different 13👍 00👎

18. Something catches my breath in this scene... pretty 11👍 00👎

19. Looking at the comments, it seems that Gidle will be fine even if they are scattered. Miyeon is really multi-talented. Now that she's done acting and vocal progress in variety shows... Also, Jeon So-yeon seems to be doing well even if she's an entertainer, and there seem to be many places that large agencies are aiming for. if minnie will stay in korea she will be able to become a popular singer rather than a fandom based like Heize. 11👍 02👎

20. Why is Minnie so pretty.. All the other kids are cute and pretty, especially Yuqi is so cute and Jeon So-yeon looks good with glasses 10👍 00👎

21. Since these guys are self-produced, they should be given a high rating, and they say that they are still in pre-release ㅇㅇ 10👍 00👎

22. I admire their ability to create something different and popular every time. 10👍 00👎

23. Wow 10👍 00👎

24 . The acting is so good, it's fun haha 09👍 00👎

25. Children's b-side songs are seriously always good, there is no song to be rejected 09👍00👎

26. I was really hooked as soon as I heard it in the beginning, and I'm allergic to my mirror all day long. 05👍 00👎

27. I wish they would release the music sooner. 05👍 00👎


Original post here 269👍 96👎

No comments:

Post a Comment