Le Seraphim 1st Studio Album 'UNFORGIVEN' M/V TEASER






The comments:


1.  Bluebeard That's That Psycho, But It's a Fairy Tale That Appeared in It's Okay

2.  But Eve is Adam and Eve, and who is Psyche and Bluebeard's wife? Is this a character from the bible?

3.  crazy

4.  Wow

5.  Oh oh oh oh oh it's coming, coming, coming!!!

6.  Oh, it's nice that this song is also in a music video

7.  Even though it's a song I know, I'm looking forward to it

8.  Ah, after seeing the comment on the title, I feel like a woman breaking a taboo hahahahahahahaha

9. This song is strange and unusual in a really good way, but I'm looking forward to it

10. I'm excited because it's my favorite song

11. Wow I like this song better than the title so I'm looking forward to it

12. I got goose bumps when someone interpreted this. This is an article from the tagger's point of view... Sharon has bloomed and Taboo -The tagger should not look around while singing -Everyone is connected= Solidarity - When the last runner (Kura) appears, he faces the tagger (Eve Adam Grimm) one after another - The 'Rose of Sharon' game is actually a game to liberate the tagger (because it is fixed until disconnected)


Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment