A drama with a good response from the first episode that just ended



Ena "The house with a yard" drama

genre is a thriller,
and many reviews say that it feels like watching a movie with great immersion.
Lim Ji-yeon's acting is also crazy..


THE COMMENTS:

1. I'm not that scared lol Today I'm going to sleep with my mom with the lights on haha

2. I'll have to watch it on netflix

3. The Director, Oh, That Director! The Original Novel Had Me Uninterested, But It Was Seriously Awesome

4. Oh, It Turned Out to Be a Drama! Great, I Was Expecting That

5. I Had a Feeling It Would Be Fun, Wanted to Binge-watch, But I Guess I'll Have to Wait. I Don't Want to Spoil It!

6. I Wondered if it Was a Celebrity Reality Show Just by Looking at the Schedule.

7. I heard it was on Tving, but why is it not there?

8. Roughly, what is it about? Should I give it a try?

9. Im Ji-yeon's acting is amazing.

10. Oh, but this one is quite short. It's an 8-episode series.


11. It's really entertaining. Im Ji-yeon's acting is amazing, and the chemistry between Kim Tae-hee's character is on point. Please give it a watch!

12. It's truly captivating, and the direction gives a movie-like feel. The performances of the actors are also impressive.

13. If it's a genre I enjoy, I always have to watch it live. Can't risk spoilers! Haha.

14. So it was the title of a book I read when I was young

15. Is it very scary? Does it involve blood and brutality, or is it more of a tense thriller atmosphere?

16. That's great! Enjoy watching "Happy Battle"!

17. Wow, this is based on the novel? It's been adapted into a drama too? I should watch it.

18. Guys, if you can, don't drive it after it's finished, watch it right away... It's a new broadcasting station, so you need to get good ratings and buzz every week so that you can continue to receive investment and organize good works🥲

19. The development is slow, but the atmosphere is overwhelming. It's not a drama, it's like a movie

20. The directing was really crazy. Lim Ji-yeon Close-up of the elevator door slams shut, giving goosebumps all over.



ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment