aespa 'Armageddon' Superbeing







THE COMMENTS:

  1. It's here... the Ironspoiler...
  2. Wow, they really live up to the title of "Super-Gorgeous Female Group."
  3. Ah, wow, love the group shot! LOL
  4. Giselle is wild.
  5. Wow.
  6. Ironspoiler, that's the vibe!
  7. Ironspoiler, that's what I'm talking about.
  8. Even the outfits have a metallic vibe, it's insane.
  9. Ningning.
  10. Ironspoiler, can't wait!
  11. The second and fourth ones are good, LOL.
  12. They all look so photogenic.
  13. Ironspoiler.
  14. So chaotic, LOL.
  15. That's what I'm talking about.
  16. It's like a high-teen sci-fi world? I love it.
  17. Karina is amazing...
  18. Ironspoiler, it really fits, LOL.
  19. Ironspoiler, LOL.
  20. Wow, Winter looks so pretty.
  21. Ah, I'm so hyped. Aespa, this is it!
  22. The last shot is great.
  23. Ironspoiler, it totally suits them, LOL.
  24. Aespoiler.
  25. Karina is so gorgeous.
  26. Ironspoiler, that's a perfect name.
  27. It really does look like Ironspoiler, LOL.
  28. Wild.
  29. Wow, I love it.
  30. They look like they could jump through a wormhole right now. This concept is awesome.
  31. Good.
  32. Ironspoiler, can't wait!
  33. Ironspoiler looks like they took a photobooth shot, LOL.
  34. Winter looks so pretty.
  35. That's what I'm talking about.
  36. Who came up with Ironspoiler? It's brilliant, LOL.
  37. They really know how to pose. Great body language and facial expressions.
  38. It's giving off a high-teen vibe.
  39. Super-Gorgeous Ironspoiler.
  40. Ironspoiler in a photobooth is crazy, LOL.
  41. Ironspoiler suits them perfectly.
  42. Wow, LOL, Ironspoiler.
  43. Karina looks a bit like Jeon Soyeon.
  44. Winter is totally "Venus Metal," LOL.
  45. I wonder what kind of song it is that they're making all these playful faces.
  46. Who said Ironspoiler? Seriously, LOL. Karina gives off major Mars vibes; I always thought so.
  47. Giselle looks like Minyoung from "Single’s Inferno 3."
  48. Ningning...
  49. Love you, Winter.
  50. I like Winter...
  51. Winter looks good, LOL.
  52. Awesome.
  53. Ironspoiler.
  54. Superpowered metal-spoiled Aespa.
  55. It really does look like Ironspoiler, doesn't it? LOL.
  56. Ironspoiler is the perfect name.
  57. It's so Gen Z.
  58. It really is Ironspoiler.
  59. Who first came up with Ironspoiler? LOL.
  60. Wow, I like the outfits.
  61. Super-Gorgeous Female Group really lives up to their name.
  62. Ironspoiler, can't wait!
  63. Ningning... you're my metal vibe.
  64. So much metal; the makeup is beautiful.
  65. Ah, I love it so much.
  66. Ironspoiler, LOL. First there was Aespa's "Aespoiler," now this, LOL.
  67. I love the concept so much; I'm so excited. The song must be great already.
  68. Ironspoiler, this is what I'm talking about
  69. They said it's a can, and it really does look like a can...
  70. Ironspoiler has arrived.
  71. Ironspoiler, really!!!
  72. Ningning knows how to work her facial expressions.
  73. Ironspoiler is great.
  74. This place is a gem.
  75. Ah, I already love it.
  76. Wow, they're so pretty.
  77. LOL, it really is Ironspoiler.
  78. The hair and makeup are perfectly on point; I love it, LOL.
  79. It might be a surprisingly fresh song, don't you think?
  80. Ironspoiler, LOL.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment