aespa's official website image shows they're serious about the concept













THE COMMENTS:
  1. Amazing...
  2. This is crazy...
  3. Wow, I love this. It's so cool. It targets the otaku heart.
  4. OMG, it's scary.
  5. Truly insane.
  6. Can you add a warning for grotesque content? It's scary ㅠㅠ
  7. OMG
  8. It's scary.
  9. Haha, we need to call Mulder and Scully.
  10. What is this? It's scary.
  11. Damn, it's so scary.
  12. It's scary.
  13. Are they here to chase away the Supernova kids? I'm scared ㅠ
  14. Wow, this is so good.
  15. Feels like the end of the century.
  16. We really need to find aespa, show the members' photos, and if you click the fake ones, it says fail.
  17. They're really doing it right, wow.
  18. Extremely interesting.
  19. They're serious about aliens.
  20. The picture of the woman with the twisted neck? It's like the uncanny valley, so scary ㅠㅠ
  21. OMG, it's so much my style I'm about to faint...
  22. X-Files vibes.
  23. Gasp.
  24. Super fun.
  25. I think it's AI.
  26. Aaaah!
  27. Wow, the concept is awesome.
  28. Wow, I really love this kind of thing.
  29. Wow, the concept is super interesting. I love it.
  30. Woocheol, this is fun...
  31. Amazing...
  32. Ah... it's a bit much for me. It's scary...ㅠㅠ
  33. Wow.
  34. The concept is insane ㅠㅠ I love it.
  35. It's scary ㅠㅠ but I'm looking forward to it.
  36. I love the concept, but it's so scary I can't watch it haha. I'm a fan, but it's too scary to watch...ㅠㅠㅠ
  37. Feels like an old American website, haha.
  38. Thanks, original poster. I was curious and checked it out and got really scared.
  39. The last part is scary... but I'm looking forward to it haha.
  40. Wow, Illuminati vibes.
  41. This is fun!!!!
  42. The thing with three arms is the scariest, so grotesque...
  43. It's going in the Neapolitan direction.
  44. Oh, it's interesting.
  45. Illuminati.
  46. I really like it.
  47. It's fun and intriguing, but too scary...
  48. Crazy concept, it's wild haha, I love it.
  49. Wow, it's real.
  50. Oh, this is good.
  51. It's super fun, seriously.
  52. SM is really committed to their concepts, I love it.
  53. It has an X-Files vibe, I like it.
  54. Aaaah!
  55. SM's perverts.
  56. X-Files!
  57. It's so damn good, seriously haha.
  58. Crying because it's scary ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  59. OMG.
  60. Wow!! I like it.
  61. Totally an apocalyptic conspiracy vibe.
  62. I love it.
  63. Wow, this is super fun. This is aespa.
  64. Are they all fake? Except aespa?
  65. They really nailed cosmic horror, seriously haha.
  66. Whoa.
  67. It's scary.
  68. This is really end-of-the-century stuff.
  69. It's so fun ㅠ
  70. I really love it.
  71. It's super fun haha, feels like an old horror website.
  72. I love this kind of thing haha.
  73. Ah, I really like it.
  74. Wow... it's shocking and I love it...
  75. I really like it.
  76. It's scary, but well made haha.
  77. Wow, I love how serious they are about the concept.
  78. It's...scary.
  79. Wow, I love it.
  80. Only one is real, right?
  81. Wow.
  82. This is so much fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart is racing.
  83. As expected, they do it well.
  84. It's scary but well made...
  85. It's scary...
  86. SM's obsessive attention to detail is so otaku... good.
  87. 👽👽👽👽 💙Something big is coming💜 👽👽👽👽
  88. I don't know what it is, but it's fun. Give us more, Woo-chul.
  89. Wow... I love it when the creators are genuinely into it.
  90. I like it!!!!!!!!
  91. It's awesome.
  92. They're going all out, this is crazy haha.
  93. Wow, it feels like the X-Files from back in the day!
  94. I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  95. Wow, so good haha.
  96. Really reminds me of the X-Files.
  97. OMG!! Amazing, so thrilling.
  98. It must have been fun to work on this haha.
  99. This is it.
  100. SM is really good at this, I hope it continues.
  101. Wow, great concept haha.
  102. The concept is amazing, but it's so well made it's a bit scary... haha.
  103. It's so good, aespa is truly unique.
  104. What is this? I like this kind of thing.
  105. As a design fan, I'm impressed... it's awesome.
  106. Ew, it's creepy.
  107. Whoa.
  108. It's scary but I'm excited.
  109. So cool.
  110. It's scary.
  111. Wow, the concept is on point.
  112. Huge expectations.
  113. Otaku happiness level maxed out ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is it, this is it ㅠㅠㅠ
  114. ☞To the user at 105, same here, I'm a design fan too and I'm impressed haha.
  115. It's scary...
  116. Checking out the official site on my computer, it's more fun than I expected... Watching it move is more fun than just looking at the pictures.
  117. I love it.
  118. It's scary, I'm trembling ㄷㄷㄷ
  119. Reminds me of StarCraft.
  120. The end-of-the-century vibe is awesome.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment