Weekend dramas that there having a lot of buzz these days.

# graduation

TVN Saturday and Sunday dramas


#connection

SBS Friday and Saturday dramas


#my house
MBC Friday and Saturday dramas


I love watching all 3 works haha. They are all fun in different genres.


THE COMMENTS:
  1. I watched them all too. LOL
  2. I’m into The Atypical Family.
  3. It’s not listed here, but "The Atypical Family" is really fun. It's been a while since I watched a drama. LOL
  4. The Atypical Family too!
  5. There’s such a variety of genres. LOL The Atypical Family here is also really fun.
  6. The Atypical Family is fun.
  7. The Atypical Family here is also really fun.
  8. Connection is interesting.
  9. Graduation is fun!!!
  10. Connection and Our House are both fun. LOL I love mystery crime detective dramas. LOL
  11. I’ve become so busy.ㅠ
  12. I watched Graduation—The Atypical Family is not listed here, but it's really fun to follow.
  13. I’m watching Our House and The Atypical Family, and thinking about watching others too.
  14. Our House is so fun. LOL If you like detective novels, you'll enjoy it. The direction is also amazing.
  15. I’m watching Connection and Graduation; both are super fun.
  16. I’m kind of interested in Our House, but there’s something...
  17. Watching Connection and The Atypical Family; they’re fun.
  18. It’s not listed here, but Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man is also fun.
  19. I watched Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man.
  20. Our House is fun; it feels like a detective novel.
  21. Our House is really fun.
  22. Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man is also fun...
  23. Deleted comment.
  24. I watched Our House yesterday; it was fun. Need to watch Connection too.
  25. While only listing the latest works, I missed some shows.
  26. Graduation!
  27. Our House is still fun. LOL
  28. Connection is super fun...
  29. Graduation.
  30. Watching Graduation and Connection LOL But I’m curious about Our House since they say it’s fun.
  31. Connection seems interesting, but I’m also going to watch The Atypical Family.
  32. Watching Connection because of trusted actor Ji Sung, and Our House is unique but really fun.
  33. I’m into The Atypical Family.
  34. The Atypical Family and Connection are super fun.
  35. The Atypical Family!!!!
  36. Watching The Atypical Family and Connection, and also Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man. It’s not like the typical KBS drama adults watch. LOL It’s really fun, a romantic comedy gem.
  37. The Atypical Family is super fun.
  38. Our House is super fun.
  39. Our House is fun!! It feels fresh, which I haven’t felt in a drama for a long time.
  40. Connection and Our House are both fun.
  41. Graduation is super fun.
  42. Why are there so many fun shows? I could spend all week in front of the TV. LOL
  43. The Atypical Family is super fun. Watch The Atypical Family.
  44. Watching Connection, Our House, and The Atypical Family. LOL
  45. Tried them all, including The Atypical Family. LOL
  46. Our House is super fun.
  47. The Atypical Family and Connection are super fun.
  48. The Atypical Family and Our House are super fun.
  49. The Atypical Family.
  50. I usually watch one show a year, but I’m rewatching Our House because it’s so fun.
  51. My mom is watching Graduation in the living room. LOL
  52. I watch almost all the dramas. LOL Including The Atypical Family and Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man. LOL
  53. The plot in Our House moves so fast. LOL It’s crazy.
  54. Watching Our House and The Atypical Family like this. LOL
  55. I watched them all; Connection is super fun.
  56. The variety of genres makes it even better, seriously.
  57. The Atypical Family.
  58. Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man is super fun...
  59. And The Atypical Family too.
  60. I’m watching The Atypical Family!
  61. The Atypical Family is super fun!!!
  62. The Atypical Family, Our House, and Connection are all fun; I'm busy.
  63. Watching Connection and Our House; both are super fun.
  64. Connection and Our House are super fun. It’s been a while since I started watching TV again.
  65. The Atypical Family is fun.
  66. Graduation is fun.
  67. Graduation is fun.
  68. I’m watching The Atypical Family!! It’s super fun.
  69. The Atypical Family is fun!
  70. Our House is super fun.
  71. I want to imitate the principal’s laugh in Graduation, but I can’t do it right. Ehh heheh heh.
  72. My mom is watching The Crown Prince Disappeared. LOL
  73. Watching Connection and The Atypical Family!!!! Super fun.
  74. Connection is fun.
  75. Everything is fun, seriously.
  76. Are all the dramas fun? Amazing.
  77. Our House and The Atypical Family are fun.
  78. Graduation is fun.
  79. Our House is crazy. LOL My explanation might be weird, but it’s perfect for those who like noir. LOL
  80. The Atypical Family is super fun; I’m only watching The Atypical Family these days. LOL
  81. JTBC’s The Atypical Family is Not Listed Here but it's also fun.
  82. The Atypical Family is fun.
  83. Connection is fun.
  84. Watching Our House, Graduation, and The Atypical Family.
  85. The Atypical Family and Connection are fun.
  86. How can I wait until Friday for Our House? ㅠ
  87. Our House is super fun.
  88. I started watching The Atypical Family in the middle and ended up binge-watching because it was so fun. It’s really fun.
  89. Graduation is super fun; you must watch it.
  90. The Atypical Family too!
  91. The Atypical Family is fun!!!
  92. Graduation + The Atypical Family!!
  93. Our House and Connection are super fun.
  94. Graduation is super fun.
  95. The Atypical Family and Connection are super fun.
  96. Connection is super fun; it turned out better than expected.
  97. Connection is fun.
  98. I was only watching Connection, but Our House was recommended and it’s fun; I’ll probably keep watching.
  99. The Atypical Family and Connection are super fun.
  100. "Our House" is super fun; it’s been a while since I watched a drama.
  101. "Graduation" and "The Atypical Family" are both fun.
  102. "The Atypical Family" is incredibly fun.
  103. The cast in "Graduation" is full of actors I like. I wasn’t going to watch it because I have trauma from entrance exams and school, but now I’m interested.
  104. "The Atypical Family" is super fun. I was just going to watch it casually but got hooked.
  105. "The Atypical Family" is a masterpiece. The well-known Jeong Jae-hyung is doing an amazing job.
  106. "The Atypical Family" isn't mentioned in the main post, right? I kept scrolling to check. I thought I was the only one who didn't see it. LOL
  107. "Graduation" is super fun.
  108. "Graduation" and "Connection" are both super fun.
  109. I’m watching "The Atypical Family is Not Here," and it’s fun. LOL
  110. "Connection" is super fun. It might be a bit stimulating, but the content is good, and Ji Sung's acting is amazing.
  111. The last scene of the previous episode of "Our House" was chilling. Super fun.
  112. "The Atypical Family is Not Here" and "Graduation" are not mentioned here, but both are fun.
  113. Watching all the shows in the main post plus "The Atypical Family is Not Here." My weekend is happy. ㅠㅠ
  114. Why isn’t "The Atypical Family is Not Here" included? It’s fun.
  115. "Connection."
  116. "Connection" looks interesting; I have to watch it.
  117. Our family mainly watches Netflix dramas, but it's been a while since we watched a terrestrial drama.
  118. "Graduation" and "The Atypical Family."
  119. I had no expectations for "Our House," but the plot is fresh and intriguing. The mysterious story and characters make you curious. The direction is good, and I’m looking forward to how they’ll mix in black comedy.
  120. I’m enjoying "The Atypical Family."
  121. "Graduation" is fun!!
  122. The original poster said they’re not watching "The Atypical Family."
  123. You must watch "The Atypical Family." Personally, it’s the most fun.
  124. "The Atypical Family" is fun. I should watch "Our House" too; it’s appealing.
  125. "Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man" is fun too.
  126. Watching "Graduation," "The Atypical Family," and "Connection." I’ll start "Our House" next week.
  127. "Graduation" is super fun.
  128. "The Atypical Family" is super fun.
  129. Watch "The Atypical Family." It’s super fun.
  130. "Connection" is crazy good. It’s familiar but with a different feel. Though the character photos look like ID badge pictures. LOL
  131. "The Atypical Family" is super fun. Why isn’t it mentioned?
  132. Watch "Connection" and "The Atypical Family."
  133. "Connection" is fun.
  134. "Beauty and the Pure-hearted Man" is fun too. LOL
  135. The original poster only included the latest shows, so some are missing.
  136. "Graduation" is super fun.
  137. "The Atypical Family is Not Here" is super fun and refreshing.
  138. "Graduation" is super fun.
  139. "The Atypical Family."
  140. The variety of genres means I’m watching them all. They’re all good.
  141. "Our House" is fun, but I haven’t found the comedy part yet. LOL
  142. Why isn’t "The Atypical Family" mentioned???? "The Atypical Family" is super fun. Waiting for the weekend to watch it is worth it. The writer is amazing; how do they come up with these ideas?
  143. "The Atypical Family" and "Graduation" are super fun.
  144. "Our House" is fun.
  145. "Connection" is fun.
  146. "The Atypical Family" and "Connection" are both fun.
  147. I only watch "The Atypical Family." ㅠㅜ
Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment