How about Le Seraphim's new song ANTIFRAGILE?



Have you all heard of Le Seraphim's new song ANTIFRAGILE?how is it?

Personally, I was hooked from the beginning. The song was so fun, the music video was so cool, and it was fun to watch. when I was talking about the lyrics of Sakura and Kazuha on the board, I just said, 'Oh, that's great, something touching', but since I listened to it with the beat, I think I would have overlooked this without realizing it
. I think it's good.

Anyway I love it!










The comments:

1. It definitely seems to be pushing Hong Eun-chae this time... The other members came out pretty well and the song was good... But I liked the previous song better than this song 65👍 05👍

2. It's good.. Everyone goes to Latin when they play Dojacat Parkuri.. The reference song is Rosalia Saokora. It's fun.. Eunchae's rap without malt is especially good. I thought that this lack of fundamentals that came out of nowhere is the charm of K-pop, so I listened to it well. It's a fun song 54👍 04👍

3. the lyrics are crazy. I don't know how far Kim Chaewon's abilities are. 59👍 06👍

4. To be honest, I think the song was chosen well. First of all, it's fast and exciting, and the part that was aimed at TikTok is very addictive. 53👍 05👍

5. Kim Chae-won and Heo Yun-jin are really good in many ways. 13👍 00👍

6. It's an extreme concept song, so I like it hahaha It's rare among female idols to have such a deep concept. 13👍 01👍

7. Kim Chae-won's image changed drastically from when she was with IZ*ONE, but it suits her so well... I thought the concept of IZ*ONE would fit the best, but I completely shattered that idea hahahaha 12👍 00👍

8. Earth jelly is so good 08👍 01 👍

9. It's disgusting that malicious comment keeps coming up....lol hahaha It's good 06👍 00 👍

10. But to pre-release the song as a music video before the 6 o'clock release of the sound source means that you are confident in this comeback song. I like the song, seriously addictive 03👍 00👍

11. When I listen to songs, I tend to listen to the lyrics rather than the melody, but the lyrics of their songs fit the real concept, so it was really good. really so good 03👍 00👍

12. Chaewon and Heo Yunjin seem really good... 03👍 00👍

13. I think Hong Eun-chae is pretty 03👍 00👍

14. Anti-tityity There seems to be an addictive misrepresentation Kim Chae-won and Heo Yun-jin seem to save their parts well... Eun-chae looks younger than when she was in Pierless. Maybe it's because of her bangs, and I hope Kazuha's ballet choreography/lyrics will continue in the future. /It was nice to have a music video scene 02👍 00👍

15. There is no chorus that I was aiming for, but the music video seems to keep watching ㅇㅇ There are many things to see… ? Even the scenes that look like they were filmed with an old camera are nostalgic and I like them. 02👍 00👍

16. I'm sure the rankings will be good. 02👍 00👍

17. The song is good, but the anti-titty parts are too long and it's a pity that I can't hear the members' voices properly. 01👍 00👍

Original post here 120👍 37 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment