Mark is the new POLO ambassador


Mark is the new Polo ambassador







The comments:

1. Wow, I didn't expect the polo, but they look really good, I wish I wore a preppy look 81👍 02👎

2. Oh, Mark's nerdy but hip mood goes well with it. 77👍 02👎

3. The expression that crosses the boundary between boys and men is the same with Mark. 74👍 02👎

4. suits you very well 61👍 02👎

5. Congrats Mark!!!! 36👍 02👎

6. handsome 18👍 00👎

7. Oh, it suits him well. Mark is young, but he doesn't wear brands that young people usually wear. If he has clothes he likes, he has an image that he will wear until his neck is stretched (a compliment...but he does) 17👍 01👎

8. really… It goes so well with Mark's image. 13👍 00👎



9. I came in thinking it didn't suit him very well, but when I saw the 3rd photo, I felt like a foreign student and it seemed to suit him well. 10👍 00👎

10. ㅇ Every time I see Mark, I feel like he is a man and like a boy. What is this feeling..... No matter what I do hahaha Sometimes he looks like a man, sometimes feels like a boy Not this but both.. unconditionally.. 09👍 00👎

11. I'm another fan, but I think they fit really well. Is the boundary between a boy and an adult just like that? congratulations~~ 08👍 00👎

12. Eyes that see polo acknowledge Lee Mark, he's a polo person, he suits him well 03👍 00👎


Original post here 267👍 34👎

No comments:

Post a Comment