LE SSERAFIM 'ANTIFRAGILE' Special Performance Video released


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzwuR99Ry98



The comments:


1. Really, really good. I like it

2. Looking at the choreography, I can feel that the song is fast ㅋㅋ At the moment, I knew it was on the double speed and confirmed it. I really like the stage full of ambitious ㅠㅠ

3. All good hahahaha No, but I saw a lot of posts saying that the youngest here is the fake maknae, so I thought she was just cute, but now she's really good , I'm so surprised that she's so strong at the center hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. Eunchae is really pretty

5. How is it that you are so clean without clutter?

6. I really like Sakura's strength

7. They're really good guys, they're all very attractive and they're good on stage ㅠㅠ Kazuha I like yoy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Wow, that's good, but why does it seem like 1.5x speed and 2x speed??? Like that NCT glitch lol

9. Heo Yun-jin and Kim Chae-won are doing well, Sakura still has something to do with it

10. Everyone has a good expression and good strength. I keep looking for the stage .

11. It's crazy, everyone's good at it, it's really pretty, it's crazy, this song

12. I thought there were a lot of Kim Chae-won parts, but my eyes were just looking at her.

13. Wow, they're really good, the best female idol I've ever seen

14. Wow, that's a lot of practice

15. Are you good at choreography? Sakura is really good now.

16. Wow, the amount of practice must have been a intense, The pace is really fast, but there are a lot of choreography and there is no time to rest.

17. I can really feel the determination on stage.. Everything is good, but I wish we could see Sakura's personal part face-to-face.

Original post here




No comments:

Post a Comment