how red velvet talk about sales and charts





Make money hard to go to our concert and buy an album that's okay but don't buy multiple albums, please...

One is enough.

Listen to our music and support us it's enough.

With that money, you get health, you have tasty food with your family....}




{make money and eat delicious food

now long padding for cold days

when you are sick go to the hospital }




{It's my desire.

Everyone... When the album comes out,
I think everyone cares so much about whether we sell a lot or not.
I'm not sure what's important.

There are people who cheer and listen
Where are the people?

with that money, buy delicious food and eat it warm
Put on your clothes.

Please.

You do this... I bought an album...
What various versions of the album come out
I guess.. Don't buy it...}






{Who knows, one version will come out....
hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If the version is reduced to one.. Only one photocard.
Let's pay. I'll give you an opinion.

I don't know if you'll accept my opinion...
I'm throwing it.}

Wendy's mind looks good, so I wanted to share it, I can see that she really cares about her fans... I think that the management
companies do all sorts of bullshit to sell albums which is crazy


The comments:

1. It's not a celebrity evaluation based on personality, but the behavior she shown so far seems to be a person who has a good influence... I feel like I receive positive energy every time I see her.95👍 02👎


2. Even during the comeback of the feel my rhythm, Yeri doesn't care much about her sales or chart rankings at the press conference. It was so good that the year gap was very full and the members said that activities are more meaningful than charts. 93👍 01👎

3. The overall atmosphere of the group is good. I wish Irene or Seulgi had a lot of different gigs besides redvelvet . 85👍 03👎

4. SM started talking about increasing album sales by releasing several types. In the first generation, S.G. Wannabe sold 400,000 copies with one type, and TVXQ sold 330,000 copies with 5 types. 66👍 09👎

5. I really liked Red Velvet at one time... When fans put their concerns on Listen, they reply in long sentences, and they are a group that makes me feel good about thinking and caring about the life of a fan as well. 30👍 00👎

6. No.. But she's been like this since the beginning of her debut.. Every day she looks around and says that she doesn't want to hurt anyone next to her.. He speaks beautifully.. It's not an angel image that was created overnight. that's not even possible 28👍 00👎

7. The reason for the strong redvelvet fandom's core is probably something like that... All the reasons why Irene's punks are good at it all, what's the fan love? 22👍 00👎

8. I think that it is usually fan love that is not greatly affected by sickness or dating rumors. Irene and Seulgi unraveling a photo shoot at a fan meeting or staring at the security guard... It's trivial from a fan's point of view, but every single action like that has meaning. 18👍 00👎

9. Red Velvet's five members seem to have the same thoughts about their fans... The love for the fans really touched me every time. A group who likes other idols now, but had many warm memories 12👍 00👎

10. I like the group because of Wendy 12👍01👎

11. In fact, for groups over 7 years old, I think sometimes it's enough to make a full-length comeback. When you see what the 4th generation is doing these days, it is natural for a generational change to happen, and for the previous generation, idols and fans alike should move on to the next chapter and not stay in the past. I believe that growing together is a healthy relationship. 10 👍02👎

12. t seems like the members talk like that very often... Even if it's bubble, it's good to be respectful to everyone and to say positive things while maintaining good manners and good manners. Even if it's not a normal conversation, he often expresses his gratitude to his fans. 09👍 00👎

13. There are a few people who sometimes feel that it is comforting to have such a person in this world, and Wendy is one of them. 07👍 01👎

14. Every time I see a photo of a reporter on my way to work... There must be many tiring days, but I'm always smiling.04 👍 00👎



Original post here 925👍 24👎

No comments:

Post a Comment