What is the best part of Le Seraphim ANTIFRAGILE's choreography??

1. Introduction





2. Five people move as one body



3. I'll Go Higher ~ Chorus



4. Waxing + Knee peep!!



5. Antitity Pretzels🥨🥨🥨🥨💪



6. Stomping + Rope Doll





7. Don't forget the shoes I left behind~



8. Five people as one body



9. Swirling Second Half




10. Gasoline expressed by rubbing hands on fire




The comments:

1)   8

2)   6

3)   6

4)   35

5)   3456 789 I really like it

6)   2 reminds me of kim wan-seon's legendary stage

7)   and 9th and 2nd verse kazuha' srap part individual choreography is too small

8)   11

9)   6

10)   me too 6

11)   wow I cant chose just one I like them all

12)   56810

13)   antitity and bouncing choreography

14)   6666

15)   2345 all good its hard to choose

16)   I like the choreography that moves like one body. Places I've been obsessed with since the first time I saw 2, 8. But actually, I like them all.

17)   I like the dance lion silver part, and the tiger paw punch gasoline fire part is good too.
18) 66 But I like everything except the ending pose

19)   6 I didn't know it when I first saw the stage, but when I saw the choreography video, the details were not a joke, so it caught my eye.


Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment