(G)I-DLE Queencard Melon Top 100 first place




its their 3rd song to reach 1 in a row


The comments:

1. I like the song

2. Amma queenka amma queenka amma amma amma amma queenka

3. Wow you did it congrats congrats

4. Oh wow, wichhu kiss (referring to shuhua part)

5. Personally, among female idols, their songs are my favorites

6. It's a triple hit

7. I feel like I heard it ten times today

8. 👏👏👏👏👏

9. This song keeps ringing in my ears, it's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. take a photo!!!!

11. This album was good too

12. I like the song, it's addictive

13. To be honest, at first I liked the allergy more because of the lyrics, but then I found myself repeating it infinitely.

14. At first it was just like that, but it lingers in my ears a lot hahaha And the charms of the members are crazy hahaha

15. Oh kkkkkk It's my go to work song


Original post here







No comments:

Post a Comment