The image and identity song that comes to mind when you think of STAYC, which is divided even among fans


1. Openly hip: so bad / run2u line










2. Cute hip: asap/poppy line










3. Cool and refreshing: stereotype / beautiful monster line









When you think about it, What is StayC's identity and representative song??


The comments:


1. 2222

2. 2

3. 11111 makes my heart race

4. asap

5. When I think of STAYC, I feel like So Bad and Run to You. As soon as I hear it, I want to hear STAYC’s song. Maybe it’s STAYC’s unique color?

6. for me its asap.. Maybe it's because it's the first song I've heard of STAYC.

7. 1 So Bad Run to You The visuals are the prettiest and the songs are good

8. 1111 in So Bad, the voices of Jae and Sieun are so STAYC... .

9. I like 1, but 2 is popular

10. Popularity seems to be 2, but STAYC's identity is like 1. I like all 123ㅋ

11. Number 2 is representative.... ㅇㅇ I like all 123 haha

12. 2, but I like 1! both are good

13. 22222 They did what the large group couldn't do.

14. is teddy bear 2 or 3?

15. So Bad ㅇㅇ I think it's the identity itself. Please do that kind of song again

16. A.Sep~~~~ woo woo woo ~~~~ Debut song picked really well


Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment