Triple S “Girls Never Die” IZM Rating





by Seonghyeon Han, In the era of upward standardization, the key to K-pop is the ability to execute while supporting planning. This means that even if you come up with an unusual idea, the results must support it. Triple S, which has been through units with various concepts, from AAA and Crystal Eyes, units that deal with the pleasures of new generation culture, to reality-based Lovelution and unknown Evolution, has always been a team that successfully completes its own tasks. Following the 10-member group <Assemble>, their first full-length album <Assemble24>, which is finally being released as a 24-member group, is a collection of the elements expected from them.


The title song 'Girls never die', written by the composer of 'Generation' and 'Girls' capitalism', lowers the importance of other sections in the low range and persistently emphasizes the refrain 'lalalala'. It is relatively monotonous compared to 'Rising', but considering that this is a moment to celebrate the group's completion, the repetitive chorus at the center is like a symbol representing the beauty of unity discussed in the lyrics. It is a solid bond that is achieved when the first end of the journey is reached after passing the moment of the process of having to have a warlike spirit.


If the title song is responsible for narrative completeness, the goal of the remaining tracks is to fully fill the volume of the regular album. The primary approach is style diversification. The freshness continues throughout the running time with a variety of genres, including the intro 'S', which starts with a pop metal guitar, and 'Dimension', which is newly arranged in a new jack swing style. On the other hand, this also signals that the area that can be covered has expanded further than the existing discography, which mostly deals with electro pop and electronic music.


Liquid drum and bass track 'Heart raider)' and 'White soul sneakers' using amapiano rhythm, the scent of reference may be strong as it contains a wide range of trends, but it only borrows from a genre and does not leave an afterimage of anyone in particular. The final main melody and sound are both the result of being refined with a cold tone. Thanks to lyrics rooted in difficult real lives, Triple S eventually brings music from all over the world to downtown Seoul, not anywhere else.


Clever strategy, desperation, and kindness make <Assemble24> more than just a great album. Two things can be seen from the fact that along with 'Girls never die', the title song candidates 'Midnight flower' and 'Non scale', and '24',the follow-up to 'Rising', were included. The passion to pour almost everything into this album and the meticulousness to take care of the vitality of the melody, which is easy to miss while chasing trends. Considering that the reason the groupfirst attracted attention is because it is popular music that has lowered accessibility in inverse proportion to entry barriers such as blockchain and unit systems, it can also be seen as the group's will to maintain the group's basic goal with all its might.


Triple S is a team that gives us a lot to think about. They are innovative in many ways, including the persistent message of connection and solidarity and the concept of shaking up the concept of idols by presenting themselves as beings to project anxiety and worries on instead of being people to look up to.And music is not just a part of the way to spread what they want to convey, but is a complete spokesperson in itself. The world of Triple S, the 'idol of all possibilities', is firmly established in <Assemble24>, even without a music video that sets foot in a dark reality rather than a brilliant illusion and astage led by large-scale group dance. In the K-pop market, where great samples and ingenious sources abound, this is what ‘good music’ means.


THE COMMENTS: 

  1. Wow
  2. The song is really amazing
  3. Really good
  4. Wow, I only listened to the title track, but this is great
  5. I liked the title track and tracks 7, 8, 9, and 10
  6. Please listen to track 24
  7. The song is so good, I've been listening to it all day lol
  8. TripleS has also become a girl group loved by critics, every song gets good reviews
  9. Please listen to track 24
  10. The song is really good
  11. I need to listen to the other tracks too
  12. The song is really good, when you think of large idol groups, you think of the old Japanese style, but this clearly blends pop sounds with K-pop's unique flavor, creating a very sophisticated track. And to think that 24 members sing it? Even Western fans would go crazy for it
  13. The best
  14. All the songs are amazing
  15. Tracks 7 and 8 were my favorites lol
  16. The last paragraph was really good
  17. The quality of this album is insane, I think "Non-Scale 24" is good enough to be promoted as a follow-up track and the other songs are amazing too
  18. The song is so good ㅠ
  19. Wow, I sometimes read reviews on IZM and this is the highest score I've seen, 4 points lol, but it's well-deserved
  20. Wow, all the reviews are really positive
  21. Not just the title track, the whole album is high quality, all the songs are good
  22. I agree with every review
  23. "With lyrics rooted in the challenging reality of life, TripleS brings music from around the world to the heart of Seoul." This part is great, TripleS consistently shows girls in Seoul who are grounded, exhausted but overcoming their struggles, and this time it really exploded
  24. So true, it's all about Seoul
  25. I should listen to the other songs too
  26. They really seem like girls from somewhere in Seoul
  27. Wow, the reviews are amazing
  28. The title track is great, and the other tracks are great too.... truly a masterpiece
  29. Four stars, wow
  30. The song is really good
  31. Really good, track 24 is great too
  32. Honestly, it exceeded my expectations, I didn't expect this level of quality from such a large group. The next album or single will be really important
  33. The album is really good
  34. Even without wearing hanbok or filming at palaces, it feels more Korean than anything else. TripleS embodies Korea, Seoul, and Korean women
  35. The songs must be good, I need to listen later
  36. After TripleS's comeback, I saw good reviews on Ketok, so I listened to all the title tracks they released so far and realized that the songs I liked and had in my playlist were theirs lol. I listened to this album and liked all the songs overall. The large number of members and blockchain concept are a bit of a barrier, but since the songs are so mainstream, you end up adding them to your playlist without even knowing
  37. The fact that there are 24 members makes the "Girls Never Die" Seoul girls more convincing. They are all different, but when united, they are one. There is a unique emotional impact and message that only a large group can deliver
  38. Listen to the tracks from the Generation album, Rising album, and Girls Capitalism album too. I love their songs and hope they maintain this quality. I listen to them as much as my own idol’s albums
  39. The song is good... it has a complete K-pop feel...
  40. Amazing
  41. Wow, high score
  42. Girls Never Die is so good
  43. The song is good
  44. IZM gave it 4 points? But it's well-deserved
  45. This album is a masterpiece too
  46. Wow, 4 points for a K-pop album from IZM?? Wow
  47. At first, the large group and system were unfamiliar, but the good songs made me get used to it
  48. There are many good tracks on the album, I liked "Healing" and "24"
  49. It's truly a masterpiece, I was curious about what score IZM would give it lol. They raised expectations with their previous works, and this one exceeded them.
  50. https://youtu.be/2tda_TCjz8w?si=Q3WIyFF7Ovv9sCjM You have to listen to this...
  51. The song is so good, even the tracks ㅠㅠ
  52. The song is amazing
  53. I think the music sounds even better when you watch the music video. The music, video, and members' synergy is perfect.
  54. The reviews are good
  55. All the tracks are good
  56. Generation, Rising, Girls Never Die are the best. I keep listening to their songs on repeat these days.
  57. The song is good
  58. The song is good. TripleS shines a light on the dark sides of youth, giving them strength to move forward >>> I saw this somewhere and I really liked it. They make good songs.
  59. The song is good, you can feel the quality right from the intro of this album lol
  60. Girls Never Die is really amazing
  61. High score, I like Girls Never Die, I need to listen to the whole album
  62. Girls Never Die is really good
  63. I like their songs lol, Girls Capitalism and the first unit songs
  64. The song is really good, I listen to it every day
  65. It’s really amazing, I listen to it every day
  66. The song is good
  67. It's good
  68. The song is good
  69. If you like Girls Never Die, please listen to 24 too
  70. I didn't know that the composers of the songs I liked were the same, now I'm curious about their other songs
  71. I really like their concept, everything with "girls" in it
  72. I’m listening to the song for the first time after reading this, and it’s good, really good lol
  73. The song is really, really, really good
  74. Among the tracks, I like Midnight Flower and The Other Side of the Other Side!
  75. Girls Never Die is good and so is 24
  76. The A&R team is really skilled, the song quality is amazing
  77. The concept is good, they dance well too, I love how they keep the "la la la la" as their signature
  78. The song is so good, it's made me a fan
  79. The song is good, but it feels similar to their previous tracks
  80. How do the producers know the anxieties of girls? Have they been girls before?
  81. It's really amazing, this is what TripleS is all about ㅠㅠㅠ
  82. The song is good
  83. It's a masterpiece
  84. I listen to their songs more than my idol’s songs;; I hope TripleS continues to be active for a long time...
  85. No wonder, the song quality is really good
  86. As expected, Jung Byung-gi's abilities are acknowledged. Damn you, Blockberry..
  87. At first, the large group and system were a barrier, but I got used to it with this album. As the narrative completes, there is an emotional impact that only a large group can deliver
  88. The song is good, I like the lyrics too
  89. Among the tracks, I liked Healing the most lol, is that a minor pick?
  90. Oh, I liked the song too, I looked it up again
  91. This group really makes good songs, the A&R team is doing a great job
  92. The songs are good and they clearly have a distinctive style that makes them recognizable lol
  93. Wow, almost every track is recommended
  94. Generation, Rising, Girls Never Die are all good. I hope they keep making such songs, they're sad but hopeful
  95. The album is really well made. The members' skills might be lacking a bit, but the gap between their skills and the desired outcome isn’t too big, so it doesn’t bother me.
  96. ☞95덬 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally agree.. If a professional vocalist sang it, it wouldn't feel the same.. The irony is that the members' lacking vocals fit perfectly.
  97. 24 is good
  98. Among the tracks, 24 and Non-Scale are really good.
  99. IZM's score is high. I thought the title track was a bit mellow for my taste, but the other tracks really hit the mark for me ㅎㅎ
  100. I've only listened to "Girls Never Die" and "Dimension," but I need to check out the others.
  101. The title track is really good. I didn't realize this was a full album, I'll have to listen to it.
  102. I love the title track and "24" lol
  103. Currently listening to the title track and "24"
  104. "Girls Never Die" is so good. The other tracks are nice too.
  105. "Within Reach" is really good.
  106. "Girls Never Die" is great. After listening to it, check out "Girls Capitalism" - the lyrics are awesome lol
  107. "Girls Never Die" is good
  108. Wow, the score is high.
  109. If you listen to "Black Soul Dress" and "White Soul Sneakers" and cry...ㅠ I really love the title track and "White Soul Sneakers."
  110. "Girls Never Die" is so good that I bought the entire album's digital version.
  111. Good
  112. I also like "24"
  113. But seriously, it's so good.
  114. I love it so much
  115. I really like all of them. Please listen
  116. "Girls Never Die" and "24" are good.
  117. The message is so good
  118. "Girls Never Die" is nice
  119. It's awesome lol
  120. I listened to it, and the tracks' quality is good
  121. The whole album is good
  122. I've only listened to the title track, but I need to listen to the other tracks lol
  123. "Girls Never Die" is so good
  124. Wow, the score is high
  125. “Although the reference scent could be strong, it stops at borrowing genres, leaving no special shadow of someone.” Truly capable A&R.
  126. "24" is really good
  127. Should I try again?
  128. "24" is good
  129. This album is truly a masterpiece...
  130. But seriously, it's so good. Listen to the whole album
  131. Jaden Jeong did it again
  132. The song is so good I got chills the first time I heard it
  133. "24"...please listen to it
  134. This post is good
  135. But seriously, it's a masterpiece
  136. The music video is also so good. The eerie identity is well incorporated.
  137. Honestly, the song is so good
  138. I watch the suit dance every day...
  139. I need to listen
  140. Please play the whole album plz...
  141. "Non-Scale" is really good
  142. But seriously, it's really good. Please listen to it. ...Not just because I'm a K-pop fan, but you really shouldn't miss out on this song, "Girls Never Die."
  143. "Non-Scale" is truly a great track..
  144. I love "Girls Never Die," I listen to it every day. Should I try again?
  145. "Non-Scale" has that classic girl group track vibe, which is great.
  146. It's truly 'good music.' The whole album is a masterpiece... The "Girls Never Die" music video is amazing, so everyone please watch it ㅠㅠ My personal favorite track is "The Other Side of the Other Side!"
  147. I'm addicted to "Girls Never Die" these days... Every time I listen to it, I think of the music video and get emotional.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment