I was looking at KakaoTalk and came across this really heartfelt post: 'It may sound trivial, but my heart aches when I hear that Triple S Kim Chaewon lived in Seochang-dong and went to Namdong Elementary School'.






{ㅍㅁ It's really nonsense, but my heart breaks when I heard that Kim Chae-won of Triple S lives in Seochang-dong and graduated from Namdong Elementary School.

Because that's exactly what I did. I lived in Seochang-dong and attended Namdong Elementary School.

Mansu-dong, where Seochang-dong and Namdong Elementary School are located, is right next door, but it is quite far for elementary school students to commute to school. Seochang dong has developed a bit now, but it is still a rural neighborhood for Incheon, and to get to Namdong Elementary School, you have to cross a long road with a really winding greenbelt and farms. I have to cross the street to go to school on foot?? Wow that’s infertility;; It really takes an hour. You have to take a car or a bus. So, every day, Naduk gets hit by his older brothers who go to Mansu High School, so he has to go to school early in the morning or take his dad's car to school early in the morning.

Now that I'm an adult, it's possible to go from Seochang to Mansu-dong, but at the time, I was in elementary school, so it was very difficult... Even among the kids, my image was that of a kid who went to school from afar. When I moved to Seochang-dong, my dad asked me if I would transfer to Seochang Elementary, but it was the same as me. I said I wouldn't go because all my friends who were good friends were already at Namdong Elementary School. I was going crazy. I slowly regretted it when I was in the 5th grade, but it was already too late.

Mr. Han from Stray Kids was also a resident of Seochang-dong, and this person went to Seochang Elementary School, so I don't feel sorry for him. He must have had fun going to school with Puli in a place with clean air.

But Chaewon, I don't know her background, but my heart breaks.. Long live his life. How difficult was it for a little elementary school student surrounded by older brothers? Still, I'm glad I went to middle school in Seochang-dong. Manwol went well, Chaewon.}


How difficult was it to go to Namdong Elementary School in Seochang-dong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ






THE COMMENTS
  1. Really.... I must have really been struggling.
  2. Hahahahahaha, my heart hurts, hahaha.
  3. How hard must it have been, hahaha.
  4. Hahaha.
  5. Why is this so funny, hahaha.
  6. Hahahaha, omg.
  7. Stray Kids' Han probably went to school happily in a place with fresh air, so it's not sad.
  8. Hahahahaha.
  9. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  10. Hahaha, it's ridiculously funny.
  11. Hahahaha, how hard must it have been.
  12. Your writing skills, hahaha.
  13. Someone should ask Chaewon about this, hahahaha.
  14. OMG, I live in that area too, and even I can't walk to Seochang-dong. How did a kid go to school there?
  15. Hahaha, this is cracking me up early in the morning.
  16. Hahaha, but I looked it up, and it's pretty far. Do elementary school assignments work like that?
  17. OMG, why is this so funny.
  18. Hahaha, how hard must it have been.
  19. Oh, I really hope Kim Chaewon sees this, hahaha.
  20. Write again if there’s an update, haha.
  21. Oh my god, hahahaha, I went to school in that area too, and the winding roads are real, haha.
  22. If this goes viral, will Chaewon find out...? Hahahaha.
  23. Hahaha, it's tough if school is far away.
  24. OMG, hahahahahahaha.
  25. OMG, this is so funny, hahaha. It must have been really tough.
  26. Han not being sad is hilarious, hahaha.
  27. It must have been really tough, hahaha, poor thing.
  28. Oh my god, hahahahahaha.
  29. Someone should ask TripleS's Kim Chaewon, haha.
  30. OMG, hahahahahahaha.
  31. I hope this goes viral so Chaewon finds out, haha.
  32. It must have been really tough, haha. I mean, in this day and age, an elementary kid walking through fields for an hour.
  33. Hahahahahaha.
  34. OMG, how hard must it have been, hahaha.
  35. OMG, have I gone crazy.
  36. Hahahahaha.
  37. OMG, this is so funny, hahaha. How tough must it have been for a little kid.
  38. Hahahahahahahaha, this is so funny.
  39. You can feel the sincerity, hahahahahaha.
  40. Oh my god, hahahahahahaha.
  41. I don't know the area, but I can feel the sincere sadness, hahaha.
  42. Hahaha, this is funny.
  43. Hahaha, this is so funny, omg.
  44. The writing is really detailed and hilarious, hahahaha. Even the exact place names are written so straightforwardly, it's so funny.
  45. The writing is so good, haha. It's funny but also sad, and you can feel the sympathy, haha. Plus, there's a hint of anger too, hahaha (it's not sad).
  46. That's sincere.
  47. I looked up Namdong Elementary School because of this post, hahahaha. How did they go there, hahaha?
  48. It's even funnier because you can feel the genuine sympathy, hahahaha.
  49. Oh my god, this is so funny, hahaha. I hope they share more stories later.
  50. Oh dear, hahaha.
  51. The writing feels so genuine, it makes it even funnier, hahaha.
  52. Oh, but she's pretty.
  53. Suddenly, I feel like she can accomplish anything, hahahahaha.
  54. I don't know that area, but just from the post, you can feel the struggle, hahahaha.
  55. Why is this so funny, hahahahahaha.
  56. Hahahaha.
  57. The writing is so sincere, it's hilarious, hahahaha.
  58. Laughing out of nowhere early in the morning, hahaha.
  59. I'm curious, but what if her parents drove her, haha.
  60. You can feel the frustration in the writing, hahaha.
  61. Oh my god, she must have had a hard time, hahahahahaha.
  62. It's so funny that Han said it’s not sad, hahaha.
  63. Oh my god, how hard must it have been, hahaha.
  64. She must have had a really tough time, hahaha.
  65. This is funny, hahaha. I know that area too, and it's a tough route.
  66. It's so funny that Han said it’s not sad, hahahaha. The writing is amazing.
  67. This is too funny, hahaha. It's hilarious that Han said it's not sad.
  68. She must have had a really hard time when she was young, hahaha.
  69. Someone should ask her, hahahaha.
  70. This is so funny, I don't even know who Chaewon is, but if she saw this post, hahahaha. It's so funny how Han is mentioned, haha.
  71. I hope this post becomes widely known and Kim Chaewon sees it, hahaha. You can feel the genuine empathy and sympathy, haha. The writer is so relatable.
  72. I checked on Naver Maps, and it's really far, hahaha. It's not a distance for an elementary kid to walk, hahaha.
  73. From the writing, you can tell she went through a lot, hope she does well.
  74. The genuine vibe is so funny, hahaha.
  75. This is so funny, how winding must it be, hahaha.
  76. She dances well, too.
  77. Chaewon is cute.
  78. Wow, looking at the map, it seems really tough, hahaha.
  79. Just threw in a "poor thing" and then spilled all the details, hahahaha. She’s been used.
  80. How hard must it have been, hahaha.
  81. She's cute.
  82. She must have had a really tough time, hahahahaha.
  83. The writing is so heartfelt, hahaha.
  84. It's funnier because I live nearby and understand. Even now, there's nothing but apartments and fields there.
  85. This is hilarious, hahahahahaha.
  86. Hahaha.
  87. This is so funny, someone please ask her at a fan meeting, hahaha.
  88. The original poster must have really struggled, hahaha.
  89. Whoa, what? I checked the map, and if you start from Seochang-dong Post Office, it takes almost an hour on foot. Isn't that like survival training?
  90. Looking at the map, it's really far, making it even funnier, hahahaha. How did Kim Chaewon get there, hahaha?
  91. The map shows it's really far, which makes it even funnier, hahahahahaha. How did Kim Chaewon manage to get there, hahahahahaha.
  92. Hahaha, the writing is so heartfelt. If tripleS Chaewon sees this, please, from wherever, explain how your school commute was.
  93. The post is cute, and it's my first time seeing Kim Chaewon. She has a turtle-like cuteness, so adorable, hahaha.
  94. This is hilarious, the original poster must have had such a tough time, hahahahaha.
  95. After reading this, I looked it up, and it’s really far, hahahahaha. It’s definitely a long distance for an elementary school student, hahaha.
  96. What is this, hahahahaha. I hope Chaewon sees this, hahaha.
  97. It's funny and sad. Is this Incheon? It's really tough there...
  98. Her dad is a martial arts academy director, so maybe she was driven by the academy vehicle, hahaha.
  99. Seems like they had a lot of pent-up feelings, hahahaha.
  100. This is so funny, oh my god, hahahaha.
  101. This is hilarious, but I also had to commute a long distance alone in elementary school, so I understand. These deeply ingrained childhood memories don't fade easily, hahaha.
  102. Oh wow, I live in Seochang-dong, this is amazing.
  103. Whoa, I also went to Namdong Elementary. Commuting from Seochang-dong by bus would have been tough, hahaha.
  104. There are 24 of them, right? Cute, hahaha.
  105. Now that there’s someone who understands their tough school commute, the original poster might feel comforted, hahahahaha.
  106. Oh my god, hahaha.
  107. Why is this so funny? It's genuinely sympathetic, and it's funny they consider her lucky to have gone to Manwol Middle School, hahaha.
  108. Suddenly, there's a random mention of my idol, and my idol isn't pitied, hahahaha.
  109. Hahaha, the post is so cute.
  110. She looks like Jo Yuri, hahaha.
  111. Oh, this is so funny.
  112. I'm from Incheon, but I don't know that area well. This post is making me laugh so hard, hahahaha. Chaewon is cute.
  113. Oh, I lived in a nearby neighborhood, hahaha.
  114. This is funny, especially the part where the writer isn’t sympathetic towards Han who went to Seochang Elementary. The writer and Chaewon must have struggled a lot as kids commuting to school, hahaha.
  115. It would have been tough commuting by bus in elementary school, hahaha.
  116. This is so funny, what's up with Stray Kids' Han, hahahaha.
  117. The original post is so heartfelt, hahahahaha.
  118. You can feel the writer’s deep feelings, hahaha.
  119. Is there such a talent in Incheon?
  120. Both the post and Chaewon are so cute, hahaha.
  121. Oh my god, hahahahahahaha
  122. How tough must it have been, hahahaha.
  123. This is so funny, hahahaha.
  124. You can really feel the sincerity, hahaha.
  125. The storytelling is amazing, hahahaha.
  126. They must have had a really hard time, the deep feelings are palpable, hahahaha.
  127. Isn't that area near Incheon Grand Park? Why didn't they transfer to Seochang Elementary, hahaha.
  128. The writing is brilliant, hahahaha.
  129. They must have had a tough time, hahahaha.
  130. The sympathy is so heartfelt and cute, and Chaewon, who I’m seeing for the first time, is adorable too, hahaha.
  131. How tough must it have been, hahahaha.
  132. I live in Seochang-dong, and this is amazing. You can really feel how tough it was, haha.
  133. You can tell how hard it was just from the writing, hahaha.
  134. The part about not feeling sorry for those who went to Seochang Elementary made me laugh, hahaha. I hope she talks about her Seochang-dong to Namdong Elementary school commute someday, hahaha.
  135. Ending with "Glad you went to Manwol Middle School, Chaewon" is so funny, hahah
  136. Ah, seriously, he's from Incheon lololol
  137. How tough was it for them lololol
  138. Full marks for sincerity lololol
  139. Ah, what the hell, so funny lolololololololol
  140. Ah, it's cute, like a little kid's worries
  141. the post is so detailed, the original poster must have had a hard time lololololol
  142. Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
  143. Wow, so cute, haha..
  144. They said Han wasn't pitiful, haha, why is this so funny lololololololol even the original poster and commenter kids must have gone through a lot lololololol
  145. Haha, someone should tell us about their commuting story
  146. Haha, this is hilarious lololol
  147. Haha, so funny lololololololololololololololol
  148. It seems like it was really tough lolololololol
  149. Wow, this writing is so cute lolololololol
  150. So pretty
  151. I wonder how tough it must have been 
  152. Fans, make sure to ask about their commuting stories at the fan signing events
  153. I can feel Han's presence in the writing lolololol
  154. So cute lolololololololol
  155. It's so funny lolololol
  156. Wow, they're from the nearby neighborhood, damn 
  157. Wow, it must have been really tough... I went through something similar, crossing fields and mountains to get to school, it was so hard...
  158. It's perfect, even the comment about their dad running a special martial arts academy bus for commuting lololololololololololololololololololololol
  159. It seems like it was really tough 
  160. If they went from Seochang-dong to Namdong Elementary, it must have been really tough
  161. Hahaha, what a narrative lololololololol
  162. Hahaha, I wonder if Chaewon went through all that hardship to become nouveau riche now????
  163. Hahaha, so funny, they must have gone through a lot
  164. What's with the over-enthusiasm lolololololololololololololololololol
  165. Hahaha, suddenly getting hyped 
  166. If they went from Seochang-dong to Namdong Elementary, it must have been really tough
  167. Haha, the writing is so detailed 
  168. Wow, looking at the map, it's quite far lolololololololol
  169. The part about Han from Stray Kids is so hilarious lololol
  170. Everyone, this is what they call "projection" in psychology, lololol
  171. Poor Chaewon and not-so-poor Han, lololololololol
  172. I wondered if there was some sad story behind this, lololololololol
  173. It's so funny, I looked up Seochang Elementary and Namdong Elementary on Naver Maps lololololololol, there's a mountain in between
  174. Ahh, lol, times have changed, but it really was tough back then lol
  175. What the heck is this lololololololol
  176. Ah, so hilarious

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment