TWICE 10th Japanese Single 『Hare Hare』 M/V










  • The comments:

  • 1. Kyaa finally ㅠㅠ

  • 2. Wow finally TTTTTT hare hare

  • 3. I've been waiting for a long time ㅜㅜ I thought it was Nayeon's fancy time in black.. Johnye's song is so good I can now listen to it on Korean music stores

  • 4. It's a bright and exciting concept.

  • 5. Good song

  • 6. Heck, I was surprised that Nayeon was so pretty when she just came out, maybe because of that black dress?

  • 7. I love it so much I'm so excited

  • 8. wow so pretty

  • 9. The members are all beautiful in their own way. Their visuals are no joke, and their music videos are adorable too.

  • 10. The song is really exciting and I like itㅠㅠㅠ I think the music video was also very well chosenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • 11. I really like the song and the music video. The beauty is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • 12. aww so pretty busy looking at their faces

  • 13. When Nayeon comes out, I burst into laughter.

  • 14. The song is good, it goes well with these days haha

  • 15. Hare Hare is good, but the b-side song Catch a Wave is also really good haha

  • 16. Mina is so pretty, the music video is pretty, the song is good too

  • Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment