aespa and Le Seraphim's eating habits differences


"aespa, famous for eating well."

"They were different even as trainees."

"The dinner expenses are higher than those of male trainees."

"What is the dining expense of Le Serafim?"

"(Eating salad as a meal replacement?)"


The comments:

1. I really like aespa, hahaha. I love Karina so much, hahaha. I really like her as a big eater..

2. Karina is really beautiful, especially when I saw the third picture, I was amazed!! I guess aespa must be working harder on their management to look that good, hahaha. It's funny how they surprise each other.

3. I like aespa.

4. Indeed, humans have a high basal metabolic rate, and it's something to take notice of.

5. Karina's three packs of instant noodles are not a daily occurrence. When she eats a lot, yes, but looking at her bubble (stomach), it seems like she usually eats a normal portion of about 1 to 1.5 servings.

6. aespa, haha, my style

7. Le Serafim always seems to be eating something small... But hahaha, aespa really eats well. It's a victory of basal metabolic rate.

8. It seems like Le Serafim has good fuel efficiency, haha. I'm envious; I would probably get exhausted, but seeing them eat that and still be energetic... It's nice to see aespa eating well, hehe.

9. I'm envious of both teams, as both of them appear to be fit from exercising, hahaha.

10. Just by looking at how Karina eats at Cha Jwi Hill, hahaha, it seems that usually the food at the front is mostly for decoration, but Karina genuinely keeps picking and eating.

Original post here


No comments:

Post a Comment