Irene went on stage after posting a notice that she would not be attending the Jakarta Seomcon due to illness in real time


Jo Oh-onna is pretty..







If you watch the video, it really does look tough on her



THE COMMENTS :

1. Wow, this video really makes me feel like she is going to collapse????

2. Oh my, it looks like it hurts a lot. I can see her trying to smile.

3. It looks difficult ㅠㅜㅜ I hope it ends well..

4. Oh my, get well soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. It looks painful just looking at the capture

6. Oh my... ㅠㅠ I hope you get a good rest after this...

7. Wow, she can barely stand ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. This is the first time I've seen her look so sick

9. Rest well

10. A notice of non-attendance was posted on Weverse, but I guess she came out of her own volition.. ㅠ Get some rest ㅠㅠ

11. Wow, she's a sick person, but she's trying so hard to smile, it's sad.

12. I didn't realize it when I saw the capture, but when I saw the video, it looked really difficult ㅠㅠㅠ

13. Wow, take care of your health ㅜㅜ

14. She looks sick, but it's nice to see her working hard. I'm rooting for her.

15. Do you really want to say something mean to a sick person?

16. It must really hurt... When I'm in pain, I'm out of breath and blinking out of confusion, and that's exactly what the video looks like.

17. Her complexion is not good ㅠㅠ I guess she came up with as much strength as she could because she is overseas and her fans don't meet her often ㅠ

18. No... She's so pretty, but she looks really sick... Stay healthyㅠㅠㅠㅠ


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment