An Yu-jin’s crying performance…








I'm really curious about the story of why she's crying like that...


THE COMMENTS:

1. First of all, her face is that of an actor, and she acts naturally well and is good at expressing emotions... I'm looking forward to the crime scenes. πŸ‘76 πŸ‘Ž23

2. I tried to watch the music video, but I cried so sadly that I wanted to wipe my tears. πŸ‘50πŸ‘Ž 13

3. The tears of sympathy were more intense than the feeling of being pretty... I was looking forward to seeing how pretty Yu Ding would be... Why are you ripping out this aunni's heart? πŸ‘46 πŸ‘Ž10

4. I came in by accident and can't leave. πŸ‘36 πŸ‘Ž13

5. This is it haha. It's not just eyes that are vaguely open and a single tear shed.πŸ‘05 πŸ‘Ž00

6. Just looking at this makes him look like a real actress γ…γ…Š πŸ‘04 πŸ‘Ž00

7. As long as you have good vocalization, you will be good at acting~ But facial expressions are good, but vocalization is the most important thing in acting, so I don't know what to think just by looking at this, but her facial expressions are good! πŸ‘02 πŸ‘Ž00

8. Among the idols of the current generation, she is the best actress.πŸ‘01 πŸ‘Ž01

9. Instead of saying she's pretty, she's good at acting, and just by looking at her appearance, it seems like she's a success... Her acting was definitely impressive... That's the only thing worth discussing about her acting there. πŸ‘00 πŸ‘Ž00

10. The acting doesn't seem that good πŸ‘00πŸ‘Ž02


ORIGINAL POST HERE πŸ‘247 πŸ‘Ž118




No comments:

Post a Comment