NCT 127 'Fact Check' 【Fact Check - The 5th Album】
























THE COMMENTS :

1. 127 It's so crazy

2. I like Doyoung and Jaehyun. Wow 127 this concept is crazy.

3. crazy!!!!! Doyoung’s outfit and face are so nice

4. Wow, it’s cool. It looks like a fashion pictorial.
5. The outfit are pretty, I like the concept.

6. Please make another photobook album of this outfit version ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Whoever suggested to take a picture at the palace should be rewarded. Seriously.

8. Come on... I'm crying because i already know that i will spend a lot of money on SM this time.

9. I was so touched that they uploaded the palace version for Chuseok.

10. Wow crazy hahahaha it looks like a pictorial

11. I really like the Gyeongbokgung Palace teaser for Chuseok and it also brings out the Hanbok feel🥹🥹 Thank you

12. It's crazy, I love it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Markㅠㅠㅠ They gave me a gift from Gyeongbokgung Palace on Chuseok... I'm really happy.

13. Wow Mark, the first photo is kind of cool and pretty.

14. Haechan, you are so pretty

15. Jungwoo’s clothes are so pretty, they match well, I’m really looking forward to the music video too.

16. It's pretty, cool, and most of all, special haha ​​I love you

17. If you look closely, Taeyong and Doyoung's outfit details are crazy. The embroidery is cool.

18. Wow, it suits you very well and digests well👍

19. Fiercely handsome

20. Mark, why does this oriental style suit you so well?

21. Wow, Gyeongbokgung Palace on Chuseok ㅠㅠAwesome

22. The mood of Hanyang Neo is really crazy... The hanbok and accessories are reinterpreted in an obvious way. It's really 127 color. How can you make such a surprise teaser on Chuseok ㅠㅠ Thank you. I'm so happy that Woori Chil is the Seoul team. I'm 127 U... ㅠㅠ

23. This is the taste of Seoul

24. Oh, I love it so much, but it’s a shame that Taeil isn’t there ㅠㅠㅠ

25. Ah, the concept is perfect ㅜㅜ ㅅㅂ Give it to Taeil too, at least later ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


 ORIGINAL POST HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment