What drama do you want to see next season?

(Some dramas are confirmed and some are not)

1. taxi driver

2. moving


3. Kingdom

4. Fierce Priest


5. Sweet Home

6 Squid Game

7. signal

8. thief

9. all of us are dead

10. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim


11. weak hero



THE COMMENTS :

1. Fierce Priest

2. signal

3. I came here shouting, but I didn't even think about the passionate priest, but I miss him.

4. signal and moving

5. Criminal mind 3

6. Moving and Kingdom

7. signal

8. The signal should come out nowㅠㅠㅠ

9. Moving Kingdom Signal

10. Fierce priest, please ㅠㅠ

11. signal

12. I really enjoyed both Taxi driver and Weak Hero... I think they'll come out soon though.

13. Weak heroㅜ

14. moving signal

15. Coming in shouting "Fervent Priest," then i saw "Signal," and I'M cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ Season 2ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. I want to see everything ㅠ
17. Moving Weak Hero

18. It's a signal....Signal ㅠㅠWhen will you give it to meㅠ

19. nine tailed fox

20. Signal, will you give it to me before I become a grandmother.

21. Ah, Moving has to come out at all costs because there is a lot of backstory.

22. A weak hero must come out.

23. Signal signal signal signal signal please please please

24. moving moving moving moving moving
 
25. Unless Signal is really going to release a season 2, they shouldn't have an ending like that...

26. +Move to Heaven, Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Aide, Queen Maker, Son the Guest, Vincenzo

27. Signal has been deodorizing for 30,000 years.

28. Moving Kingdom Squid Game

29. Signal Sweet Home Fierce Priest

30. Raonma Rain Forest. Mystery stories aren't my thing, but these two dramas portray three-dimensional characters in an attractive and well-crafted way that makes me want to see more of the next story.

31. Kingdom, Signal, Rain Forest!! If you haven’t seen Forest of Secrets, please watch it. Seungwoo Cho is truly incredible!!!


ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment