What is the fundamental song of New Jeans, which is finally divided into a three-way battle?


Attention

From the first release , Attention
New Jeans' unique image of unadorned naturalness was imprinted on the public.



Hype Boy

Where should I go to Hongdae? Meme + Hype Boy Challenge

Although it was released last year, this song will set a record of being number 2 on the annual chart this year.

The song that has been in the top 10 of the weekly charts for the longest time consecutively

(It was in 2nd place all year long, so It couldn't get 1st place (1st place was also New Jeans), but It took care of everything I had to take care of..)



Ditto

A record of being #1 for 99 days in Melon history + Confirmed #1 song for 2023

If Hype Boy was a dance cover, Ditto was mainly a song cover.

(Subtly) The song that started the vintage camcorder trend



Initially, the attention was overwhelming, but HYPE BOY became stronger as time went by.

As the pie expanded to include Ditto, it seemed like a three-way battle.


THE COMMENTS:

1. Hype Boy

2. Hype Boy

3. Attention

4. Attention

5. Hype Boy

6. Hype Boy

7. Ditto

8. Attention

9. The root is attention

10. HYPE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you listen to it a hundred years from now, you won't get tired of it.

11. The root is always attention!

12. The root is attention, attention is New Jeans, t

13. they first caught my eye during Ditto.

14. I started out as a HYPE BOY fan, but then my attention started to cool down and I realized that New Jeans = Attention. The coolness inside them, the unfamiliarity of having just debuted, the freshness, and the naturalness were all mixed so perfectly.

15. I'm a hype boy, but the root is attention.

16. HYPE BOY is my favorite, but even after a lot of time has passed, when I think of New Jeans, Attention, especially the Attention music video, seems to be the first thing that comes to mind. So 1

17. I'm Ditto❤️

18. Still, the root is attention! The song and styling all seem to be New Jeans’ identity haha.

19. Attention was really fresh, it seemed like a legendary debut song.

20. If you add New Jeans (song) here, you will likely choose between Attention and New Jeans.

21. What I often hear is Hybe boy, My favorite is Ditto


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment