IVE THE 1st EP <I'VE MINE> Off The Record trailer



THE COMMENTS:

1. Hehe, awesome

2. Does it lead to Love? ㄷㄱㄷㄱ

3. omg

4. Is this sampling? I hear a familiar melody

5. Wow, the atmosphere is good, it’s kind of cute.

6. Wow what a mood

7. I have no idea about this one either haha.

8. This is crazy

9. It’s finally out. I’m so excited.

10. I really have no idea lol. I can't predict what Ive will bring every time... First of all, it feels so good...

11. I thought it would be connected to Ether way, but I guess not. Is it a sad song?

12. Hurry up, hurry up.

13. Too short, give me more!!!!!!!

14. Jang Won-young’s glasses ㅁㅊ

15. I'm sure it's not a ballad, but what genre is it...

16. I can't even get the hang of it lol, but I'm looking forward to it. Give me more.

17. It seems like a continuation from the story Love Dive. Ugh.

18. Crazy crazy crazy no it's really awesome

19. The concept is really good

20. I have high expectations~ Ether Way was really good, so I hope this song comes out well too.

21. As soon as Rei came out, it was over.

22. Lee Seo is so pretty, she’s a beauty

23. Is this Cats Memory sampling??

24. beating heart

25. Who is the archery member? It's lee seo

26. Their concepts are really diverse haha.

27. Wow, it's a familiar melody... I'm really curious what song it will be ㅠㅠㅠ

28. Is it connected to Love dive? I actually like it haha ​​Rei Crossbow ㄷㄷ Eunjin's short hair is cut well, but it suits her well.

29. It's all good, Ga Eul shows off her face well... Is that cut the best?

30. Something big is coming ㄷㄷ


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment