Txt's 3rd full-length album The Name Chapter: FREEFALL - Concept Photo 'MELANCHOLY'🐺



Group 😘



















The 3rd full-length album will be released on Friday, October 13th at 1PM~~~

Please listen to Txt’s song a lot😘


THE COMMENTS:

1. Today’s teaser is awesomeγ… γ… 

2. Yeah, this is Txt

3. Wow, crazy haha, today’s stuff is really good.

4. It's crazy so good

5. This is fucking γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ I'm crying so hard γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ… 

6. I like it.. I really like it.

7. Please upload more photos

8. Actually, I thought it was a bit boring until the reality show, but I really enjoyed watching this! Hahahaha I like dogs.

9. Wow, this concept is good

10. Is the new song rock?

11. Wow, you’re crazy. Soobin, why are you so good?

12. Wow Choi Soobin tore it up

13. Beomgyu long hair γ…γ…Š

14. Yeonjun is really good at taking pictures

15. My baby puppies are wolf boys!!!!!!

16. They all came out like wolf boys.

17. Looks like the company has finally come to its senses.

18. Txt's real strength seems to be that they all have good-looking faces, and when they come up with a concept, there isn't a single member who lacks the vibe.

19. Huening Kai's photo with his dog has a nice atmosphere

20. Huening is crazy



ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment