Red Velvet's Joy dyes her hair ahead of their comeback






"I like dark hair, and my hair grows too fast, so I avoided dyeing it because I had to bleach my roots once a week, but this time I dyed my hair red wine color".




THE COMMENTS:

1. I’m jealous of Happinis baby!

2. So prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. It really looks like red velvet color!! I’m looking forward to the concept ❤️🖤

4. Wow, it feels like she is in her debut days.

5. Awesome, it feels like she is 16 years.. Where has the time gone ㅠㅠ

6. Princess ㅠㅠ

7. It’s so fucking prettyㅠㅠ

8. Really... she's a princess... just a princess

9. I thought it was Irene in the first photo haha.

10. It suits her well, like a princess..

11. Oh my god, she is so pretty and lovely, you’re so pretty, Joy

12. The coordination is very pretty and Joy is fresh and pretty!!

13. The cheeks are still the same, so prettyㅠㅠ

14. The first picture is from the days of Automatic.

15. The face is the same as when it first debuted

16. Just like Peekaboo!!

17. I feel better when I see Joy❣️

18. No, she doesn't age, she's so adorable. The last photo.

19. I thought the first photo was like the beginning of their debut, but everyone thought the same ㅠㅠ My princess.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment