If you were a Sm Entertainment trainee, which group would you want to debut in?

1. TVXQ


2. Super Junior



3. Girls’ Generation



4. SHINee



5. f(x)



6. EXO



7. Red Velvet



8. NCT


9. Espa


10. Rise


I want to debut as TVXQ and sing Hug and Mantra...

What group do you want to debut with??


THE COMMENTS:

1. I think Super Junior and Soshi will be fun.

2. I like Rise’s trendy sensibility

3. rise

4. shinee

5. The members of AEspa group are very popular and get along well.

6. Girls' Generation

7. Girls' Generation or Rise

8. If it's a male idol, it's SHINee, and if it's a female idol, it seems like I'll be very satisfied with RED velvet discography alone.

9. I want to watch Rising Sun because of TVXQ., It would be thrilling to explode my head when the fireworks explode at the end.

10. girls generation

11. SHINee, f(x)

12. Red Velvet's sons are my favorite

13. NCT

14. Shinee F(x)

15. I feel like I'm going to be crazy if I hold a concert with EXO's song.

16. Red velvet!!!

17. I want to debut as SHINee and show that I have great skills.

18. I want to debut as Soshi and perform on stage again.

19. AEspa

20. Soshi, team atmosphere looks good

21. Girls' Generation...!!! Not only is it popular as a second-generation national idol, but the members work well together.

22. EXO, Red Velvet

23. rise

24. For men, SHINee for women, f(x)

25. I will be NCT's first female member.



ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment