TWICE's favorite title song, to be down to this two titles.


1. Feel Special








2. Alcohol free






THE COMMENTS:

1. 2222222

2. So good, both of them

3. I can’t choose. both are so good ㅠㅠ

4. I'm 1111111

5. Alcohol-free is really good ㅠㅠㅠ I just listen to it 365 days a year

6. I just heard about alcohol free at mall haha.

7. 1111111

8. 22

9. feel special!!! I really like the lyrics

10. I like More&More the best.

11. Oh, I just thought of these two too.

12. Is there no likey? I like Likey the best

13. Alcohol Free, What Is love

14. 2222 I can't get enough of the song, so I still listen to it while driving.

15. Feel Special/Yeah, oh yeah

16. I'm fancy

17. Wow, these are my two favorite Twa songs. In addition, Moon & Sunrise? I like this a lot haha.

18. I am a heart shaker

19. Heart shaker!!!! JYP knows that the song is good, so he sings the entire chorus in the teaser haha.

20. The more alcohol-free I listen to, the better I like it. And I like Likey and More&More.

21. Both of them are awesome

22. Ha... there are too many choices, how can I choose?

23. I get emotional every time I listen to Feel Special

24. Both are really good, but the lyrics in 1 are tighter.

25. Feel Special and Talk That Talk


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment