SHINee Taemin x Red Velvet Seulgi Guilty Challenge


https://youtube.com/shorts/uiDHMlSaFnc?si=qtKhzLxwJ2eLBjib










THE COMMENTS:

1. This combination is so good

2. Something big has arrived

3. Seulgi's abs are clearer than my future...

4. perfect,,,

5. Ha Seulgiㅠㅠㅠ You’re so goodㅠㅠㅠ

6. She dances well too

7. Seulgi dances well

8. I like the combination of these two

9. my favorite combination

10. Wow, you dance well. I always trust Seulgi and Taemin’s combination.

11.
As expected, I expected Seulgi the most, but she did the best.

12. Ah Seulgi is cute hahaha

13. It was so good that I watched it and replayed it several times.

14. The video doesn't stop ( she keeps replying it) ... Seulgi's challenge is worth the wait

15. The feeling of dancing is similar, both are good at it.

16. They are both so good...

17. As expected, Seulgi

18. I'm watching it again for the hundredth time... they dance really well.

19. It's good because it's not too much. It feels like a team.

20. I had high expectations for Seulgi, but she’s really good.


Original post here



No comments:

Post a Comment