Red Velvet Red Velvet 'Chill Kill' MV










THE COMMENTS:

1. The thumbnail is scary hahahaha

2. I'm listening to the song and it's goodㅠㅠ

3. The song is my favorite... I like it ㅜㅜ

4. Oh the thumbnail is nice and the song is nice too

5. Oh the chorus is good

6. The song is perfect to listen to in this weather,

7. Wow, the further back you go, the better it gets.

8. Wow, the music video was well chosen.

9. The song feels a lot brighter than I thought haha.

10. The song is confusing, but it’s good haha.

11. My first impression is that it's not that great, but it gets better as I listen to it.

12. It feels like both velvet and red are in one song. I like it.

13. Wow, I’m looking forward to the music video interpretation.

14. The song is brighter than expected

15. The song is good, but it doesn't fit well with the music video... I thought it would have some kind of Korean horror feel...

16. The song is good, but brighter than I expected.

17. I’m curious about the interpretation of the music video.

18. The song is brighter than I thought lol I thought it would have a psycho vibe and Irene is pretty

19. The song is really good. I felt it when I listened to it for a while, but it really feels like Psycho + Pilmari. It gets more overwhelming toward the end, so it's perfect for the end of the year. The music video is like a short film. I'm curious about the interpretation of this feeling.

20. It's different from what I thought, but the song is good. The music videos are all pretty too.

21. Red Velvet st happy ending haha ​​I like it

22. The song and chorus choreography are very good.

23. The second half is good, but it feels like it doesn't match the music video, which is disappointing.

24. What's wrong with the title these days? It's the worst title so far.

25. Let’s hit the jackpot ㅠㅠㅠ

26. I like the chorus

27. It's the exact Red Velvet style haha. It's been a while and I love itㅠㅠㅠ

28. Oh well, it's not the concept I had in mind + I like it better

29. Actually, I feel like the music video concept doesn't fit the song, but the song itself is really good... I keep listening to it.

30. The song is brighter than I expected, but there was some sadness in it. I cried while watching the music video. The title I imagined was the song Kaknak, but red velvet said this song was also a candidate for the title.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment