Collection of killing voices of SM idols of all time.


The order is in the order they came out

kyuhyun 

Kangta


taeyeon












THE COMMENTS:

1. EXO, please do it one more time, it’s not enough

2. Taeyeon legend..

3. Kyuhyun❤️

4. Taeyeon'sis still my shower friend and meal friend. ( that means she turns it on when she take a shower or have a meal)

5. Please do it one more time with EXO's winter album...

6. EXO, please do one more song as a b-side song... There are too many catchy songs.

7. Taeyeon's level is legendary

8. I like EXO’s

9. EXO, please do a winter albumㅠㅠㅠReallyㅠㅠ

10. 127 I like it. Everyone did well and red velvet one was good.

11. 127 is really fun

12. EXO, please come out with a winter song one more time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. Dream has a lot of famous songs

14. I see 127 the most, and I think I'll see a lot of red velvet one in the future.

15. I've seen Taeyeon's a lot, and I think I'll watch Red velvet's a lot too.

16. Taeyeon, can you hear me? I love you. Please hug me one more time...

17. I hope 127 comes out one more timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. 127 Seriously, I listen to it every day

19. I became a fan after watching 127

20. It's a line-up art. Give EXO one more 😘

21. It's a shame EXO doesn't have Kai ㅠㅠㅠ

22. EXO, please just make it a winter song or give me part 2 with added tempo.

23.The lineup is crazy, I watched it all.

24. Taeyeon, there are so many songs left...please do it againㅠㅠ

25. I like Taeyeon, Red Velvet, and 127 a lot ㅜㅜ 127 is good and the songs are all good, but more than anything, I think the set list was designed very smoothly and well haha. The song selection and order were really good.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment