Le Seraphim 3rd Mini Album 'EASY' TRAILER





THE COMMENTS:

1. It's crazy, it's amazing

2. Wow, they're really good at itㅠㅠ they're bringing the runway to life like this.

3. Wow, what is the concept? I like it.

4. Wow, that's awesome. As expected, watching the trailer is great haha. I always like the narration and the visuals as they are unique.

5. What happened to the Sakura scene... It's so childish.

6. It's so unique

7. It's so unique

8. Wow, hahaha. It was really fun and well made. Hahaha. It was made in such a way that you can't dislike it??

9. It’s so cool ㄷㄷㄷ

10. It's truly the best intro ever. The narration is amazing.

11. It's like a drama or movie preview hahahaha The beam in the eyes was a bit confusing, but other than that, I really like it.

12. Ah, the girl group’s comeback is so fucking dopamine, it’s evil, I love it.

13. No, but I was so surprised when Eunchae fell hahahahaha

14. Wow, it’s an unimaginable concept hahaha I’m looking forward to it!!!

15. Why are you eating nosebleeds?

16. The music behind it? The beat? This is so good hahaha. It's a real trailer.

17. Hey the video is crazy hahahahaha

18. Wow, it’s like a movie ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

19. I have to study, but I'm crazy. Surprisingly, Kazuha suits it well haha.

20. All of these girls' concepts are really otaku-like, but that's great for them. Haha. I hope you continue to do it with pride.

21. Among the female idols I'm serious about, the Le Seraphim concept has been my favorite since debut. The otaku sniping concept music videos are all of high quality.

22. I couldn't even breathe

23. Oh, they really have great planning skills hahaha.

24. I was a little surprised by the eye laser, but the video is good.

25. Wow, it really looks like an otaku (in a good way)

26. What are you eating at the end Manchae lol?

27. All I can say is that it's really cool I never even thought about it haha.

28. Leseraphim is really good at targeting otaku tastes.

29. No, Eunchae, are you okay?

30. Of all the Le Seraphim trailers, I like this one the best.

31. It seems esoteric and unique, but somehow it's fun and good hahahaha.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment