Melon daily ranking trend of recently comeback JYP girl groups (ITZY, N-Mix)











THE COMMENTS:


1. Oh, both are rising little by little

2. Who uses melon these days? meaningless

3. I like Nmix’s song.

4. Nmix song is good

5. I liked the N-Mix music, butthe stage was more boring than I thought.

6. Nmix’s song this time is really good...ㅠ

7. Nmix is ​​good, but I don’t think it suits the public..

8. Nmix, I hope you push forward with the concept now and you will definitely get more responses.

9. The N-Mix song was okay, but I was surprised that the results were so poor.

10. Itzy's song is really bad, but Nmix's song is good.

11. I like Nmix’s song, I hope it does well

12. Nmix ㄹㅇ I trust and listen to it, I hope it does better ㅠㅠ

13. Nmix YouTube Music is ranked 35th, isn’t that high?

14. But honestly, the ranking is poor..

15. JYP hasn't been able to release any music since Twice. Skiz is only selling albums well.

16. If the song is good, it will be number 1 and in the top rankings...

17. I like this song by Nmix the best out of all the songs they've released so far, but it's not up to par.

18. Nmix's songs are good and their skills are good, but I feel like they don't get much attention, so I hope they do well someday.

19. Neither of them had an answer... Itzy's song is tacky and there's nothing left except choreography for shorts, and N-Mix keeps humming the song, but the group itself... has no charm other than the one who is said to be the prettiest.

20. Now that Nmix is ​​starting to be promoted, is it likely to go up even further?? The song was so good

21. Now, the 4th generation female groups have amazing songs and are well-planned, but they only seem to fall short. They had the best female trainee pool, and then they only picked the elite, so why is this happening?

22. ITZY's song is seriously not that good. I was disappointed because the follow-up song wasn't that good, butthe N-mix one was good.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment