The final sing-along part of (G)I-DLE's new song, which some say has the feel of a YG girl group





The story about YG girl group is about singing along after the beat, not the beat before

Everglow, 2nd generation girl group, YG girl group

There seems to be a variety of reactions including T-ara Sugar Free etc.

It just feels like "ist feels like it" ~ It's a reaction like this, but it's not a reaction like "Did you copy something?", so don't misunderstand.



THE COMMENTS:

1. I'm sugar free

2. Reminds me of number nine

3. Reminds me of Sugar Free + Number Nine

4. tiara feeling

5. I just thought, what is Beyonce's famous stage? It's like a mixture of Single Ladies and Run the World. It's a reference haha, but it seems vague.

6. Oh, it’s so Everglow hahahahahaha

7. It really feels like YG, Its feel like I'm the best

8. The beats are less rich to be called YG and less exciting to be called T-ara.

9. It feels like the 2nd generation or it just feels so familiar that it feels like a mixture of all sorts of things..ㅜ

10. When I first saw it, I thought of 2NE1, but that's right haha ​​Sugar Free hahahaha

11. My heart is racing, I’m excited.

12. I also think of Sugar Free lol

13. Am I the only one who is okay with it? ㅠㅠ I think it would be really cool to do a live show that's awesome.

14. I’m curious about the stage. It looks a bit like year-end stage material.

15. It reminded me of YG lolBut in the meantime, the members are so pretty, especially Yuqi and Shuhua are so pretty.

16. The metallic styling from CL's music video reminds me of it, but it doesn't give me that YG vibe...? But the music video was really pretty.

17. It reminds me of a Japanese tweet saying that YJ songs always end with party time for everyone haha.

18. Singing along is too sugary hahaha. The music video is YG's style of hitting all the flashy things and making you smell like money haha.

19. It's a style from ten years ago, but that doesn't mean it's not that good.

20. I like the song, I want to see it on the music shows soon.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment