(G)I-DLE - 'Super Lady' Official Music Video






THE COMMENTS:

1. It reminds me of so many different songs haha. Is going back in time a trend?

2. I think they spent a lot of money

3. No matter how much the millennial sensibility is popular, it doesn't mean that it's good to be old-fashioned... Is this really the best?

4. The music video is pretty

5. Wow I love it so much? I'm already looking forward to the year-end awards ceremony.

6. The beat looks like Tiara's music video is like 2NE1 haha. If the 2nd generation girl group from that time was used as a reference, I think it would have been a success, but the song is weaker than I thought ㅜㅜ

7. There is a lot to see and it is pretty. You should listen to the song separately.

8. The color itself is good, but the song isn't my style... I liked Wife's better (except for the lyrics).

9. Wow, the visuals are so gorgeous. It feels like money was poured into the music video. The song reminds me of 2NE1.

10. Oh, looking at the music video, it looks like it would be cool at concerts or on stage at the end of the year.

12. Jeon So-yeon is the best rapper among rappers... What really happened to her first high note?

13. The pre-released song is much better... I can't believe it's the same album

14. Why does Theeku hate GIDLE so much? lol

15. I went to Apple Music to listen to the song first before watching the music video, but the album jacket was real hahahahaha seriously, I thought it was from the early 2000s.

16. The song is disappointingㅠ Miyeon Full Bang is pretty

17. Revenge is good

18. I like the song

19. Wow, the music video was really well shot. I think you'll get addicted to the song, so I added it to Flea even though it wasn't meant to be.

20. I think they were aiming for an old-fashioned style.

21. Is the album jacket real?

22. So far, Gidle's songs seem to have made good use of the members' voices, but this song is very individualistic.

23. Is panty style popular these days? The same goes for Leseraphim. Uniform and panties...

24. I can't listen to the song.... Shuhwa and Minnie are so pretty............

25. Was the album cover intentionally tacky? ???

26. I first heard it on Melon and was shocked. I watched the MV and when I saw the music video, I really liked the song.

27. The song is really bad. Wife is much better. Write the lyrics properly and make Wife the title.

28. I like their albums so much that I feel a bit disappointed, but Shuhua is really, really good. She has grown up really well.

29.This is much better after seeing the live performance haha.

30. I listened to the included song, and I think the included song is better..! Especially Revenge.. It’s fresh, addictive, and child-like.

31. Aside from the song being a bit messy, it's Shuhua's best song.



ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment