(G)I-DLE - 'Revenge' Official Music Video





THE COMMENTS:

1. Wow, can someone please explain that there are two Shuhuas?? Who killed it?

2. It's like a movie oh

3. When did you film the music video? It goes so well with the song

4. they are really good at acting.

5. Oh, I liked this song the most, so they gave me a music video, which is awesome haha.

6. Good song

7. No, each and every one of them are very good actors. Why are they so good at acting?

8. It's so good, seriously

9. Shuhua is good at acting

10. It would be nice to have an interpretation.. Shuhwa, who is investigating the case, and Shuhwa, the murderer, seem like different people. Shuhwa, the murderer, killed a person in self-defense, but 4 people assisted him, and the 5 suspects used matches, pens, faces, etc. to hide the fact. I think so...

11. Wow, they prepared a lot for this album.

12. I can't see it because I haven't been verified as an adult...ㅠ

13. Wow, the members are good at acting haha.

14. The members are really pretty... But what about the content? Are there two Shuhuas? Or did Shuhwa just get out of the situation and kill him?

15. Wow it’s like a movie

16. It's my first time hearing the song and it's good

17. It's crazy, it's awesome

18. The quality is crazy. Fans will love it haha.

19. No, it's really, really good. I've been watching it for 30 minutes.

20. Shuhua is crazy

21. You can only see it if you authenticate as an adult.

22. I really want to see Shuhua's acting in a drama

23. In my opinion, it seems like the story is about five victims being members of Shuhua High School and everyone taking revenge on the perpetrator. Shuhwa the victim and Shuhwa the avenger are different people.

24. Wow, Shuhua’s acting is amazing,,,,

25. Shuhua is good at acting. I want to see her act once.

26. Everyone is so pretty

27. I keep watching it.. It’s so fun..

28. Oh, it’s like a movie and it’s good.

29. It's really fun. The visuals really get me pumping dopamine.

30. If you look closely at the scene attached to the newspaper article, it says that one person is dead and another person is injured. It seems like the injured person was Shuhua and the dead person was a man? The Shuhua clothes in the first scene and the clothes in the killing scene are the same... The music video is not in chronological order, but the strangulation scene feels like the full story of the incident.

31. First of all, I watched it twice, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was about. It also appears in the first part where Shuhua is wearing a bandage. What is it?

32. When I first heard this song, I saw that it even had the sound of a cigarette being lit, and I thought it was well made with great detail... I praise you for making the music video as well~

33. Wow, I like the song, the music video is so cool.

34. No, the members' faces are really amazing. How did they come together like this?

35. I like it hahahaha The scene where you play the guitar while the rainy season is burning is awesome.

36. The songs in this album are real. This song talks about tough stuff, but it's authentic. The music video is cool too, and it reminds me of the good old videos. I like that they keep showing acting in this style in the videos.

37. Shuhwa was the victim and the members all came together to take revenge, right? The music video was really well chosen.

38. GIDLE somehow seem to go well with the rock sound and the music video is also great.

39. The singing and acting are both very good

40. Is this an promotional song??? Or is it a b-side song and also has a music video??

41. GIDLE really work non-stop.

42. I can’t see scary things, so would it be better to watch it during the day..?🥺


ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment