IVE ‘HEYA’ TEASER




The song will come out at 2024-04-29

THE COMMENTS:

  1. Well chosen video
  2. The song has a unique yet popular feel haha.
  3. Wow, the visuals are crazy, the song is really good.
  4. The costume is so pretty
  5. Wow, not only the kids but also the concept props are so pretty.
  6. The song is completely unexpected, but I like it.
  7. Wow this is crazy ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ Its looks like it's going to be a hit
  8. But the video is crazy lol
  9. It's completely Korean. It's so pretty and the song is amazing too.
  10. I love you princesses.
  11. I wish a movie like this would come out. A magical girl from the Joseon Dynasty.
  12. I wonder what genre it is and if that's the chorus... Anyway, the music video is pretty.
  13. The video is so pretty ㅠㅠ It’s completely new ㅠㅠColorful Ive ㄱㅂㅈㄱ ✊✊.
  14. I think I'll have to listen to the song until the end, but the beat and visuals are really good haha.
  15. It's cuter than I thought.
  16. Please do more Korean things. K-pop idols, this is the best.
  17. It's even better because it includes a lot of Korean elements haha. Wow, the video was beautifully chosen.
  18. This will work. This song will be great.
  19. It's so unique. Come out quickly.
  20. I can't say anything about the song itself yet...
  21. The concept is so good and Ive. Personally, I felt like Baddie's album was too much of a copycat, but old Ive is back.
  22. Based on the teaser, the song is really bad... I hope the full version is good.
  23. The clothes are similar to Blackpink's and the music video is similar to the Bangtan music video.
  24. It seems like Ive rarely does the same thing, so it feels like something new every time.
  25. The teaser is so pretty. I'm looking forward to the music video.
  26. It's already good. Ive has a variety of concepts so it's fun.
ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment