SEVENTEEN 'MAESTRO' OFFICIAL TEASER 1




2024-04-29


THE COMMENTS:
  1. ㅁㅊ It’s so fucking otaku-like and good.
  2. Wow, it's intense
  3. Wow, what a great concept.....
  4. Wow, what is it, a movie?
  5. Wow, the quality is the best ever.
  6. It's so fucking strong. Look at the scale..
  7. Wow... it feels like a sci-fi movie...????
  8. Jeonghan, I will save you
  9. It’s the taste of capital haha
  10. The scale and atmosphere are different from what I expected.
  11. It's apocalypse..
  12. Wow, seriously, I wish they would release the story version and choreography version separately...
  13. It's crazy....I was sleepy but I woke up lol.
  14. Wow, I'm even more curious
  15. Are you planning to kill the otaku? I'm writing this from my grave.
  16. Wow, how can something like this taste like metal in such a dreamy place?
  17. I'm crazy wow full version please hurry ㅠㅠ
  18. It's been such a long time since I've seen a teaser that I'm so excited for.
  19. As expected, it's Seventeen. Come quickly on the 29th
  20. Wow crazy.

ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment