ZICO (Zico) 'SPOT! (feat. BLACKPINK JENNIE)' Official MV Teaser




THE COMMENTS:
  1. The song is exciting hahahaha
  2. Looking forward to it
  3. Jennie is so fucking pretty. I think the song will be good too. I’m looking forward to it.
  4. It’s amazing to see Jenny on a HYBE account haha.
  5. Why does Block B's Nilili Mambo autoplay in my head? LOL
  6. It's going to be a hit
  7. They both have so much talent haha ​​I’m looking forward to the song.
  8. Wow, it feels great and the music video looks great...
  9. A lot of songs will come out
  10. I have great expectations
  11. Jenny, you’re so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  12. Did you sample your own group's song? Why does one song keep coming to mind? I can't remember the title, but it sounds like a Block B song.
  13. I don't know the song yet, but the music video visual makes my heart race.
  14. The beat is so good. I want to hear the full song quickly.
  15. Jenny Kim is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope the song is good, I’m looking forward to it, Zico’s Jennie🖤💖
  16. I have a feeling it will be the best song this year haha.
  17. There are many different forms of youth, but this cool and hip youth also feels so fucking great hahahahahahahahaha I'm waiting for the song to come out.
  18. Jenny..
  19. Wow, it feels so good, and I really like that scene where the two are facing each other.
  20. Wow, if it's Zico and Jennie.... Even if I don't like the song, I think I'll listen to it all first. The song looks good too.
  21. Jenny's visuals are the best...
  22. Will you go on stage together?? I really hope you do it🥹
  23. Ha, it feels good. I've been waiting for a long time for Zico's song.
  24. Wow, I thought it would just come out plain and simple, but it's really good.

ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment