Today's Inkigayo Baby monster Band ver., whose live performance seems to be getting better and better. Rap part



+ Full version:



THE COMMENTS:

  1. The last member is baby Eminem.
  2. Oh this is it
  3. I don't like Mr. Yang, but YG isn't a company with no roots like some people say.
  4. Wow, they’re really good
  5. Easy listening is what popular these days, but when a group like this comes out, it definitely gets more exciting.
  6. The kids are doing well. Now all they have to do is swaddle their sheep well. Please don't pay attention and leave it to the experts.
  7. Since 2NE1 and Blackpink, YG seems to be the top girl group in terms of talent.
  8. I can't help but notice that 2 out of 3 rap members are Japanese. They're so good.
  9. I saw the stage properly for the first time today and I was surprised that they did so well. I wonder if they are rookies.
  10. really good.
  11. Watching this after watching another hot live show opened my ears...
  12. I think it's better for Ahyun to sing rather than rap.
  13. After hearing the teaser, I didn't listen because it wasn't my style, but after watching the live performance, I kept looking for it haha.
  14. Wow, what a swag haha. No, the hand mic is so confident.
  15. Asa is really good at rapping
  16. They're so good, really
  17. Huh ? Is it a band live?
  18. I thought the song was boring, but I liked the refreshing live performance, so I looked up the video, took a break, and now I'm just excited haha.
  19. It's definitely a nice to see talented kids.
  20. It's amazing that the Japanese people here don't have any nasal sounds and their pronunciation is very good.
  21. Wow, they’re really good.
  22. It's so cool... I don't know the lyrics, but I can hear it all. They say they're really young.
  23. I can't believe the rapping member is Japanese, she's so good

ORIGINAL POST HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment