[Queen of Tears] Episode 15 Ending


THE COMMENTS:
  1. Just kill, kill them all.
  2. Fuck, I knew this was a typical drama, but it’s really fucking annoying.
  3. It's so boring, I'm still embarrassed that the writer is at this level.
  4. This ends tomorrow, right?? Wow, I wish it would end quickly...
  5. Oh shit... I haven't seen it, but I don't want to.
  6. I feel sorry for the actors
  7. I never thought that the pattern that appears in episode 3 of Stairway to Heaven (Han Jeong-seo's traffic accident...) would appear at the end of episode 15 of a drama I watch in 2024... I haven't seen episode 15 yet, but I'm completely speechless
  8. A car accident while crossing the street is so old now.....
  9. It's like some kind of 90's drama. It's amazing that something like this works and it gets 20% lol.
  10. I watched it today for the first time and there is no content, it's childish and it's such a waste of my time.
  11. There are too many dramas that only put a lot of effort into the beginning and end up being a bad drama.
  12. I was going to watch it when it was finished, but I decided not to.
  13. Ah, what is this? Why did it end like this?
  14. Ugh ㅅㅂ I really can't escape, I'm caught up in the chemistry between Kim Ji-won and Kim Soo-hyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll have to watch episode 16.
  15. In the beginning, only the actors gave great performances and the story was very weak, so I ran away with it...
  16. I knew it would be like this... I can't believe dramas like this are the most popular these days.
  17. If it wasn't for Kim Ji-won and Kim Soo-hyun, I wouldn't have even started the dramaㅠㅠㅠ
  18. What era do you live in, author?
  19. Did you think this would work?.... The author is really desperate.
  20. How are you going to fix everything tomorrow?
  21. Oh, I'm going to grit my teeth and watch it until tomorrow... but it's not easy to watch the drama while holding back swearing.
  22. What, are you hanging on to the bus?
  23. What the fuck are you filming with my favorite actors? I'm really mad that the precious combination of Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won were wasted in a drama like this, and I want to curse the writer.
  24. It's better not to watch it. It was okay up to the scene where the management of the company was taken away and Hyeon-woo went to Hae-in's house. After that, the content went downhill haha.
  25. After watching episode 14, I felt so ridiculous that I got hit with a wave of reality-check. But then episode 15 was even worse… Ugh, why did I even like Kim Ji-won? 😭😭😭


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment