AEspa Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium sold out in 2 days.





THE COMMENTS:

  1. Good
  2. Cool.
  3. I'm struggling.
  4. I barely got 3rd floor seats...
  5. I'm going for both days. ✌️
  6. I don't have a ticket... 😭
  7. It's so tight... 😭
  8. Wasn't it a smaller venue last time too? They need to expand... 😭😭😭😭
  9. They need an encore concert, in a larger venue... 😭😭😭😭
  10. Should've done standing.
  11. Am I the only one who couldn't get in...
  12. It's common for sold-out concerts to have a bunch of canceled tickets later... I'll wait and see.
  13. Only 3rd floor seats left for the general public.
  14. I wanted to go, but couldn't get anything in the general sale... 😭😭😭
  15. aespa needs a bigger venue. This one is too small. 😭😭
  16. They should've gone to Gymnastics Stadium. They could fill it.
  17. It's ridiculous how some fans overreacted when the presale tickets for the first concert sold out.
  18. So embarrassing.
  19. "Just caught 3rd-floor presale seats... 😭"
  20. Still not even a hint of an encore concert. I couldn't get a ticket either... 😭😭
  21. Even with the presale sold out, some spots in the lower sections were empty. Why not open those for the general sale? 😭
  22. The last concert didn't completely sell out, but this one did... The fanbase has grown. Time to move to a bigger venue.
  23. Is the venue that small? It should be a bigger venue!
  24. Why not go to Gymnastics Stadium?
  25. I really wanted to go. I love aespa, but I couldn't get a ticket... 😭
  26. Let's move to a bigger venue! 😭
  27. I didn't even get a chance to buy presale tickets... 😭
  28. Even presale for the 3rd floor is hard to get...
  29. Why not go to Gymnastics Stadium? It would've been bigger.
  30. Can't get my ticket... 😭
  31. I barely caught any tickets during presale... I was lucky enough to grab 3rd-floor seats, but I was hoping for something better in the general sale, and I didn't get anything...
  32. aespa concerts seem so much fun. Maybe it's because of the storyline?
  33. I saw a similar stage design with those weird extensions... Where did I see it?
  34. What's with the grey seats on the 3rd floor?
  35. Release more general tickets.
  36. I couldn't get any tickets... I didn't even see a single open seat... 😭
  37. Isn't this venue too small for aespa? Let's go somewhere bigger next time...
  38. Why choose a smaller venue for aespa? Shouldn't it be a bigger place?
  39. Why didn't they choose Gymnastics Stadium instead of this smaller venue?
  40. I'm so frustrated... Everything is suddenly so competitive.
  41. Where's my seat... 😭
  42. How many seats are there in this venue?
  43. I wanted to get tickets for all the concerts...
  44. Let's move to Gymnastics Stadium! I want to go too...
  45. The floor names are so cute. 😂
  46. Give me my seat back.
  47. There are too many people wanting tickets. Gymnastics Stadium would have been a better choice.
  48. I hope they go to Gymnastics Stadium so I can attend too.
  49. I wanted to go to the concert... I'm a fan of aespa too. 😭
  50. Move to a bigger venue, please. 😭
  51. I can't believe I couldn't get a single ticket... I didn't even see a single open spot...
  52. Can you release more general tickets?
  53. Can I still go? I need tickets...
  54. I saw a similar stage extension design somewhere else...
  55. This venue feels too small for aespa. They need to go bigger.
  56. Wasn't the last concert also in this smaller venue? Shouldn't they go bigger.
  57. "Good."
  58. "Awesome."
  59. "I'm really struggling."
  60. "Just barely made it to the 3rd floor..."
  61. "I'm going both days ✌️."
  62. "I don't have a ticket.ã… ã… ."
  63. "It's too cramped...ã… ."
  64. "Wasn't it full last time, too? They should have more space.ã… ã… ã… ."
  65. "All concerts.😎."
  66. "My seat, damn it."
  67. "Do more encore shows or use a bigger venue.ã… ã… ã… ."
  68. "Shouldn't they have standing sections?"
  69. "I'm the only one who can't go..."
  70. "Often, there's a rush of cancelations after initial sales... I'll check back later."
  71. "Even at the last show, I could only get tickets on the 3rd floor."
  72. "I wanted to go, but... couldn't even get a general admission ticket.ã… ã… ."
  73. "This can't be real... Surely it was sold out..."
  74. "This can't be real... You'd think they'd know better... If there's still space, why didn't they open it?"
  75. "Such a small venue... I just want to see them perform!"
  76. "So embarrassing."
  77. "Why are those people so bothered by the limited seating or the idea of giving out free tickets? They seem to have a problem with everything, LOL. I'd like to go to an aespa concert, so please use a bigger venue, ã… ã… ."
  78. "I was interested in aespa and wanted to go, but I couldn't get any tickets through the general pre-sale. Next time, please use a bigger venue like the Gymnastics Stadium."
  79. "I wonder if there will be canceled tickets released later?"
  80. "Damn it, I don't have my spot, ã… ã… ."
  81. "aespa's fans seem pretty intense—they're unstoppable."
  82. "If you're going to hold an event at a smaller venue, at least have another day for the event. Next time, let's go bigger."
  83. "They should consider opening up more sections at least. Oh, man."
  84. "Wow, really going all out with no restraint, aren't they?"
  85. "If you're going to hold it at the Indoor Stadium, then you could have done it over two days. Next time, please use a bigger venue, ã… ã… ã… .""Maybe they'll open up more seating, hopefully."
  86. "My spot... ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Please, open up more seats."
  87. "Why did they choose such a small venue?"
  88. "Do it at a bigger venue so I can attend too."
  89. "aespa should add more standing room sections; everyone in my group of friends couldn't get tickets because it's too limited."
  90. "aespa at the Indoor Stadium? It's way too small for them."
  91. "I'm not even their fan, but this seems obvious. Why are some people going out of their way to bash them? Did they turn into Bang Si-hyuk?"
  92. "I couldn't get any pre-sale tickets, so I tried the general sale. Maybe we should do it at the Gymnastics Stadium."
  93. "My ticket is still missing... always... not there again."
  94. "Why are people deliberately entering these articles just to bash aespa? Why are they so determined to put them down?"
  95. "Such delusions, LOL. They're selling fine, why are they acting like this? Is it jealousy, LOL?"
  96. "This time, the Indoor Stadium had to be cramped. Last year, there was more space, but with the pre-sale, 3rd floor tickets were the only ones I could get. In the general sale, there weren't many tickets left, ã… ."
  97. "Do it at the Gymnastics Stadium, aespa..."
  98. "The Indoor Stadium is too small for them, ã… ."
  99. "Next time, let's go to a larger venue, please. This time could have worked with a larger venue, but they chose conservatively...? I wanted to see aespa's show, but I can't go this time, LOL, ã… ã… ."
  100. "I helped my friend with pre-sale but failed to get floor tickets, ã… . I managed to get tickets on the 2nd floor."
  101. "Why are there so many spiteful comments here? It's not even from Bang Si-hyuk."
  102. "The Indoor Stadium (실체) had to open all sections for pre-sale and still sold out. This happened with groups like IVE and LE SSERAFIM. Now, if aespa managed to sell out, this makes three girl groups that pulled this off! Girl groups fighting, let's do well!"
  103. "Did people suggest the Gymnastics Stadium because it's a fact? What's the story?"
  104. "I'm not a big fan, but I'd like to go to a concert. Next time, hold it at the Gymnastics Stadium, please."
  105. "Do it at the Gymnastics Stadium."
  106. "3700 seats? That seems pretty small, doesn't it?"
  107. "Hey, my seat is gone..."
  108. "The Indoor Stadium? Isn’t that a bit small?"
  109. "The last group was empty; LE SSERAFIM wasn't full."
ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment