Byun Woo-seok's Weverse account surpasses 200,000 users within 8 hours of opening



THE COMMENTS:
  1. I just got off work and signed up, hehe.
  2. The growth is insane.
  3. Oh my goodness.
  4. Wow.
  5. Wow.
  6. Oh.
  7. I’m here too!
  8. This blew up. Even more than my idol.
  9. This is crazy...
  10. No surprise; the age of gentle men has come, haha.
  11. This is hot.
  12. I signed up too.
  13. For the first time in my life, I joined.
  14. The age of gentle, warm men has arrived.
  15. I signed up too, go live...
  16. I’m there, please keep going for a long time.
  17. Success to Byun Woo-seok... I’ve liked him since "Record of Youth."
  18. I signed up too.
  19. Do a live stream, haha.
  20. Even the main group was gentle; I like them even more now.
  21. The growth is crazy.
  22. I like Woo-seok...
  23. For the first time in my life, I joined Weverse.
  24. What momentum!
  25. It’s my first time fangirling an actor.
  26. Signed up for DM too. I can’t believe it. Byun Woo-seok, be mine.
  27. This is a proper hit.
  28. I saw the news and signed up. Wow.
  29. I'm one of them too, haha.
  30. Oh no, I haven't joined yet.
  31. Oh wow.
  32. Amazing.
  33. No way.
  34. This is the first time I've done anything like this. I signed up earlier. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  35. My friend joined too.
  36. Oh, I’m in that count, haha.
  37. I joined too, haha.
  38. The growth is insane.
  39. I signed up.
  40. Woo-seok, I’m waiting.
  41. I just signed up. It's difficult with new technology.
  42. The momentum is insane, really.
  43. Quick, go live, haha. Let’s go big.
  44. Initially, I only liked Seon-jae, but now I really like the main group too. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  45. It would be great if they did a live stream.
  46. It's clear who's the trendsetter.
  47. I signed up, haha.
  48. ๐Ÿ˜Ž✋️
  49. I never thought I'd sign up for Weverse and top up Jelly in my life.
  50. Haha, I signed up without hesitation.
  51. This is really crazy.
  52. Just type Weverse on Naver, and it should work. I'll give it a try.
  53. One of them is me, haha.
  54. I'm here too, hehe.
  55. A star is born. Congrats, congrats.
  56. If I join, I might really get into this. Be happy, Byun Woo-seok, haha.
  57. Wow.
  58. To Byun Woo-seok ๐ŸŽคเซฎ₍ ´△` ₎แƒ ูˆ
  59. It's been a while since I felt this kind of rising star momentum. You can really feel the trend. Of course, I joined Weverse and signed up for DM.
  60. It's a big hit.
  61. Gentle, warm men are so much fun. They just make me laugh.
  62. I've never tried Weverse or anything like this before, but I'm debating whether to step into this fandom...
  63. I did it for the first time in my life, haha. Even the DM subscription, haha.
  64. I've never joined something like this before in my life... at 33 years old...
  65. Now it's 220,000, haha.
  66. Wow, it increased by almost 20,000 since then, almost 30,000 now
  67. You were my first DM subscription in my fangirl life...
  68. Let's aim for 300,000.
  69. It's rising better than coins, it's amazing.
  70. Gentle, handsome men are so nice. Their tone is cute too.
  71. I'm in there too, haha.
  72. It's the first time in my life I've subscribed to something like Bubble DM... I love it these days.
  73. Haha, me too, haha.
  74. Do a live stream too...
  75. I joined when it was at 70,000, now it's already at 230,000.
  76. It's the first time in my life I've paid for something like this, haha.
  77. Seon-jae, ใ… ใ…œใ…œ
  78. Amazing.
  79. I joined at 50,000 and just subscribed to DM now... I should have subscribed sooner...
  80. Wow, haha.
  81. This is crazy.
  82. Hey, hurry up, I feel like something's going to happen tomorrow, haha.
  83. I just joined, please DM me, Seon-jae.
  84. I'm going to try it too, Seon-jae, ใ… ใ… 
  85. It became so adorable that I ended up liking the main group too...
  86. I was so possessed that I installed the app and signed up... I don't even know what Weverse is, I'm really possessed.
  87. It's so nice.
  88. Even my original idol didn't get this much attention... how did this happen...
  89. I never thought I'd end up subscribing to DM...
  90. Wow, it's hot.
  91. I never thought I'd pay for a subscription... ๐Ÿซ 
  92. I signed up after work, but I'm not getting any messages. Could you send one? I just want to confirm something, ใ… ใ… 
  93. I'm proud of myself for signing up and making the payment...
  94. "Trendsetter."
  95. I did too, haha.
  96. Woo-seok oppa, you're the best.
  97. It's the first time in my life I've subscribed to something like this, haha.
  98. I don't know what it is, but I'll try it first.
  99. Shusne Shus๐Ÿ’™
  100. Impressive.
  101. I signed up as if I were possessed... Seon-jae, ใ…œใ…œ
  102. Even though I couldn't be bothered with my original idol, I ended up making regular payments like a madman, haha.
  103. How much is that per month then?
  104. I subscribed to the paid service.
  105. It's already at 240,000 now...
  106. I signed up and subscribed to DM as if I were possessed. I'm really an old person, haha. This is the first time in such a case.
  107. It's surprising that they didn't have the fan meeting at Gocheok, haha.
  108. It feels good to subscribe to paid communication for the first time in my life, haha.
  109. I never imagined I'd spend money on something like this...
  110. It's been a long time since we had a hot rising star.
  111. For the first time in my life, I subscribed to DM, haha. It's a regular subscription, haha. Woo-seok, I got my first DM today, haha. I'm so excited, haha.
  112. Even though I didn't subscribe to DM for my original idol, I subscribed now...
  113. I'm joining too, haha.
  114. Even though I hadn't installed Weverse yet, I installed it to follow Byun Woo-seok and subscribed to DM, haha.
  115. I'm trying it for the first time today.
  116. It's hot.
  117. Oh, amazing.
  118. I subscribed to paid communication for the first time in my life. To my original idol...

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment