(G)I-DLE's Akaraka setlist is said to have crazy reactions in the real time


Super Lady
[IG] 240525 p2r1dot.jjh_8 IG story update

YONSEI UNIVERSITY FESTIVAL

Super Lady#여자아이들 #아이들 #GIDLE #슈화 #SHUHUA #舒華 pic.twitter.com/nJi24Pe2JI— 𝑾𝑾𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑯𝑼𝑨 (@wwwshuhua) May 25, 2024



MY BAG


[IG] 240525 _zzero1224 IG story update

YONSEI UNIVERSITY FESTIVAL

My Bag 🐰🐺#여자아이들 #아이들 #GIDLE #슈화 #SHUHUA #舒華 pic.twitter.com/hOTEpkoHie— 𝑾𝑾𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑯𝑼𝑨 (@wwwshuhua) May 25, 2024


Wife


아이들 아카라카 pic.twitter.com/UE5rNT4CNV— 바다 (@oceandoityoung) May 25, 2024


Queencard

240525 舒華 延世大學校慶💙

Cr : uhnnyoxx ig pic.twitter.com/zALD9FFN8o— Suu (@suuSONE) May 25, 2024


TOMBOY

[IG] 240525 kyuniverse_k IG story update

YONSEI UNIVERSITY FESTIVAL

Tomboy#여자아이들 #아이들 #GIDLE #슈화 #SHUHUA #舒華 pic.twitter.com/WWkf4tKiyi— 𝑾𝑾𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑯𝑼𝑨 (@wwwshuhua) May 25, 2024


fate

今天也有Fate🥹 #GIDLE https://t.co/aB11KqFM8V pic.twitter.com/F0brop92ea— TJ💚🤎 (@TJ_mishu) May 25, 2024





THE COMMENTS: 

  1. Of course, all their songs are famous
  2. The setlist is so good, I'm jealous ㅠ
  3. The response was really great
  4. Wow, it must have been super fun
  5. Can't believe they didn't perform 'LATATA'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It must have been amazing
  6. They have so many hit songs
  7. ☞6th commenter, I was going to write the same comment LOL
  8. ㅠㅠ This is youth
  9. All the songs are well-known LOL
  10. Wow, perfect songs for a festival
  11. It must have been so much fun
  12. It must have been so fun....
  13. It must have been a blast
  14. Having a lot of hit songs really matters
  15. Is 'My Bag' also a hit song?
  16. ☞15th commenter, Yes, it is, the choreography video has 100 million views
  17. Seeing my friend's Instagram story, the cheers for (G)I-DLE were really something... the sing-along was crazy
  18. No 'LATATA' againㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  19. ☞18th commenter, but the lineup is really amazing LOL
  20. Today at Akaraka, (G)I-DLE got the best response LOL
  21. It was really insane LOL
  22. Surprised that all the songs are from after 'TOMBOY'
  23. The crowd's reaction was the biggest for (G)I-DLE, LOL
  24. I've been to a festival where (G)I-DLE performed, the sing-along was so much fun LOL
  25. The setlist is amazing, they're coming to our school too, I'm excited
  26. It must have been so much fun, truly amazing
  27. The sing-along for 'fate' was the best LOL
  28. The setlist is great
  29. (G)I-DLE's songs are great, their sing-along cues are good, and the members are really good too
  30. Wow, they even did 'WIFE'?? I'm jealous
  31. These videos are pure youth 🥹
  32. Can't believe 'LATATA' isn't there LOL, they have too many songs to perform
  33. I want to go too ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
  34. 'Queencard' is so fun LOL
  35. I can't wait to go to a concert. I love 'DUMDi DUMDi' and 'LATATA', I want to sing along
  36. 'Allergy' is also good to listen to, but it was left out ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  37. Wowㅠㅠㅠ
  38. I love knowing all the songs, I want to go to a (G)I-DLE concert too
  39. ☞38th commenter, I agree, I want to go too...
  40. They really have a lot of hit songs
  41. Aren't we all following 'TOMBOY' too intensely? LOL
  42. All the songs are well-known LOL
  43. They have so many hit songs
  44. It's so good
  45. Wow, they practically had a mini concert LOL
  46. I'm jealous of those who saw 'WIFE'
  47. There are so many songs perfect for sing-alongs
  48. Wow, it must have been fun
  49. It must have been so much fun LOL
  50. They have so many songs that are perfect for a festival
  51. 'fate' is really made for festivals
  52. I'm jealousㅠ
  53. The best
  54. Wow, so jealous...
  55. It must have been really fun
  56. It would be great if they sang about 10 songs at the festival LOL It's a shame 'LATATA', 'Lion', and 'POP/STARS' weren't included
  57. It's a pity they didn't perform 'LATATA' and 'DUMDi DUMDi' because of the packed setlist
  58. They only did recent songs, but the setlist was still full
  59. 'fate' is perfect for festivals LOL
  60. They have so many hit songs LOL
  61. Wow, that was practically a concert
  62. Honestly, almost all their songs are hits LOL Whatever they include, it's fine
  63. Wow, the setlist is amazing
  64. So many hit songs...
  65. Awesome
  66. Wow, (G)I-DLE only sang their best songs
  67. It's a collection of bangers LOL It must have been fun
  68. All the songs are recent, which is impressive
  69. Truly the best
  70. They have so many great songs
  71. The setlist is really good
  72. I want to go to a concert
  73. So awesome LOL
  74. The songs are great, but live performances by singers really are amazing
  75. (G)I-DLE is really amazing..
  76. It must have been fun...
  77. It's impressive that even the three non-title tracks can have sing-alongs
  78. Oh, is Shuhua back?!
  79. ☞78th commenter, yes, since the end of March
  80. All their recent songs are hits
  81. Shuhua is amazing
  82. This is why you need to attend a good university....
  83. Jeon Soyeon's vocal power is incredible
  84. It's crazy that all the songs are recent hits
  85. They have so many hit songs
  86. Wow, all the songs are recent
  87. As expected, having many hit songs really matters
  88. It must have been so fun LOL I know all the songs LOL
  89. All the songs are recent, but they're all hits...
  90. They're really hit-makers
  91. (G)I-DLE is solid, they're streaming powerhouses
  92. The setlist is amazing
  93. (G)I-DLE has so many songs to perform LOL
  94. It would have been great if they performed 'DUMDi DUMDi', but the weather LOL
  95. So many hit songs LOL
  96. They have so many hit songs, you could sing along to all of them LOL
  97. Wow, that's awesome
  98. It must have been so fun
  99. Good
  100. It's amazing that all the hit songs can have sing-alongs...
  101. (G)I-DLE is really good
  102. 'Queencard', 'TOMBOY', 'fate' 🥹🥹🥹
  103. As expected, singers need a lot of hit songs LOL It must have been fun
  104. (G)I-DLE's songs are all popular, so they're perfect for festivalsㅠㅠㅜ
  105. They have a lot of hit songs and are good at live performances

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment