Yonsei University Akaraka festival final lineup


Tws ILLIT Jeon Somi Day6 Crush Espa (G)I-DLE Taeyang



THE COMMENTS:
  1. Taeyang????
  2. What is the setlist for (G)I-DLE?
  3. ☞2nd commenter, At Konkuk University, they did Superlady, Tomboy, Queencard, My Bag, Allergy, and HWAA.
  4. Su-su-su-supernova
  5. (G)I-DLE is good too, yeah
  6. Amazing (G)I-DLE
  7. Wow, Taeyang
  8. Wow, aespa
  9. Su-su-su-supernova
  10. It’s a Big Bang song event
  11. Are (G)I-DLE’s songs unreleased?
  12. The lineup is good
  13. Taeyang!
  14. Taeyang will be so much fun
  15. Tours: IVE, Jeon Somi, DAY6, Crush, aespa, (G)I-DLE, Taeyang
  16. Taeyang will be fun
  17. Damn, Taeyang... so jealous
  18. DAY6, (G)I-DLE, and aespa, LOL
  19. Taeyang is insane
  20. aespa!
  21. Taeyang is awesome
  22. Wow, is Taeyang doing a band live? That sounds fun
  23. OMG
  24. DAY6, aespa, (G)I-DLE, Taeyang
  25. Su-su-su-supernova
  26. I heard about it in a KakaoTalk chat. About ten days ago? I saw Taeyang’s fancam at Jeonbuk University on YouTube, it was amazing. I predict he’ll be great at Akafela too.
  27. DAY6ㅠㅠ
  28. Wow, (G)I-DLE
  29. Wow, I like this lineup
  30. (G)I-DLE ㅜㅜ
  31. Yeah, seems like it
  32. Wow, the lineup is good. Taeyang’s hour will be so much fun
  33. Ah Body Bang
  34. Taeyang???!!!! Insane... so jealous... please Taeyang next yearㅠㅠ
  35. So it’s Taeyang at Akafela, OMG
  36. Ah... Body... Bang...
  37. Not bad
  38. (G)I-DLE!!!
  39. Wow, good lineup: Crush, DAY6, Jeon Somi, aespa
  40. So jealous of Taeyangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  41. Taeyang’s setlist is almost like a mini-concert
  42. The rest of the lineup is insane
  43. Seeing the whole thing, the lineup balance is good. Festivals usually have new artists during the day and the main acts at night for the highlight.
  44. Crazy, I know all of Taeyang’s songs
  45. The lineup is crazy
  46. Taeyang is amazing, he was awesome at Jeonbuk University too
  47. Akafela’s lineup is good
  48. I really want to see Taeyang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  49. It’s really good
  50. At least aespa, (G)I-DLE, and Taeyang can make up for the rough start
  51. Wow, look at Taeyang’s setlist, it’s going to be so fun
  52. Su-su-su-supernova
  53. Yonsei is better except for the HYBE artists
  54. It’s so good that trolls can’t mess around, LOL
  55. Taeyang is the real deal
  56. Taeyang? So jealous
  57. Oh, aespa
  58. Wow, aespa
  59. Taeyang???????????????????
  60. DAY6, Crush, aespa, (G)I-DLE, Taeyang Oh.. the lineup is good
  61. Without the first two, the lineup would’ve been less criticized, LOL
  62. So jealous of Taeyang ㅜㅜ
  63. Like at Jeonbuk University, it seems like they’re doing a band live, since there’s time for instrument setup
  64. Wow, so jealous of Taeyang
  65. DAY6 is really my favorite!!!
  66. How much did they spend…
  67. Looking forward to Taeyang’s live
  68. So jealous of Taeyang...
  69. (G)I-DLE went to Korea University every year, finally at Yonsei
  70. I also want to see DAY6ㅠㅠ
  71. Wow, Taeyang
  72. (G)I-DLE will probably do the setlist they did at other festivals: Superlady, Queencard, Tomboy, HWAA, Allergy, My Bag?
  73. DAY6, Crush, aespa, (G)I-DLE, Taeyang are good
  74. Wasn’t Taeyang in the entrance lineup too?
  75. Oh, Taeyang
  76. They couldn’t afford NewJeans because the rest are too expensive, LOL
  77. Taeyang’s setlist will be so fun
  78. The previous spoilers were true
  79. Taeyang’s set is almost an hour, wow LOL
  80. aespa is amazing
  81. Only DAY6 and Taeyang have instrument setups
  82. ☞81th commenter, DAY6 is a band, and other artists usually use MR or something. Live bands are rare even at concerts, let alone university performances. Taeyang bringing both a band and dancers is an unusual case
  83. Wow, the lineup is good. Ending with Taeyang is crazy
  84. Wow, it’s good
  85. Wow, DAY6 and aespa
  86. Jealous of Crush
  87. Wow, Taeyang
  88. Even graduates want to go to Akafela... I want to see aespa... ㅠ
  89. I went to the Jeonbuk University festival, and Taeyang was amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really knew how to entertain, had a band live, and brought dancers too
  90. Taeyang’s stage is going to be so fun
  91. Taeyang’s band liveㅠㅠ It’s crazy At Jeonbuk University, it was like a concert, so jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
  92. aespa ㅠㅠ
  93. DAY6ㅜㅜ
  94. Wow, Taeyang for an hour, that's insane, it’s going to be so fun.. Seems like he’s bringing the band session and dancers again this time
  95. (G)I-DLE
  96. Taeyang!
  97. aespa
  98. The latter part of the lineup is crazy, LOL
  99. OMG Taeyang
  100. DAY6, Crush, aespa, (G)I-DLE, the lineup is crazy as expected
  101. Wow, the latter part will be so fun, LOL
  102. The lineup is so good
  103. DAY6 and aespa
  104. Wow, insane, aespa
  105. Ah, I also want to go to Yonsei to see aespa
  106. So jealous of Taeyang
  107. The whole lineup is good, I’m jealous ㅜㅜ
  108. DAY6!!
  109. Wow, crazy
  110. Except for Tours and I-LIT, Yonsei is perfect
  111. Taeyang
  112. What? (G)I-DLE is after aespa? LOL
  113. ☞112th commenter, it’s obvious, they have more hit songs and have been around longer
  114. ☞112th commenter, ?? (G)I-DLE has been around longer
  115. ☞112th commenter, of course, they have more hit songs, even without considering the years
  116. Are Tws and I-LIT from the same label?
  117. ☞116th commenter, they're under HYBE but different labels. Tours is from Pledis, and I-LIT is from Belift Lab. But from the way it looks, they're practically the same, HYBE controls everything and owns 95% of the shares
  118. (G)I-DLE, insane
  119. Taeyang, wow, it’s going to feel like a concert
  120. (G)I-DLE, insane!!
  121. Both Yonsei and Korea University lineups are great, it’s going to be fun
  122. Wow, Taeyang LOL
  123. Taeyang!!!!
  124. DAY6, Crush, (G)I-DLE, aespa, Taeyang? Crazy
  125. Taeyang... so jealous
  126. Wow, Taeyang
  127. DAY6!! aespa!! Taeyang!!!!! So jealous!!!!!ㅠ
  128. aespa?!!!!!!!!
  129. People were saying Taeyang was at Ipselenti, but he’s at Akafela, LOL
  130. DAY6ㅇㅇ... jealous
  131. DAY6ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  132. Wow, Taeyang is amazing
  133. Taeyang, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  134. So jealous of Taeyang
  135. (G)I-DLE!
  136. Wow, (G)I-DLE?????
  137. Taeyang's performance is going to be fun..
  138. Wow, the lineup is truly insane
  139. Taeyang performing for an hour is really crazy
  140. Taeyang is crazy ㄷㄷㄷ
  141. DAY6ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  142. Taeyang for an hour..!
  143. Is Taeyang crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  144. Is Taeyang out of his mind
  145. DAY6ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  146. Thought Taeyang was for Korea University, but it’s for Yonsei LOL
  147. Jeon Somi!!!
  148. So jealous of Taeyang
  149. Taeyang ㄷㄷ
  150. Taeyang? Do the kids know him?
  151. ☞150th commenter, of course they know him, LOL. And since it's Yonsei, there are many older freshmen...
  152. ☞150th commenter, early 2000s boys are from the Big Bang generation
  153. But the latter part will be fun
  154. Taeyang is amazing
  155. Taeyang...??!
  156. Taeyang is crazy, take me tooㅠㅠ I'd pay to go
  157. Wow, Taeyang is going to kill it again
  158. Wow, DAY6 is out
  159. Taeyang's stage is going to be so fun
  160. Taeyang!!
  161. But Yonsei is still the best, anyways, LOL
  162. The lineup is better than any music show, LOL

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment