IVE 'Accendio' MV




THE COMMENTS
  1. I didn't expect it, but why is it so cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. The MV is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. The song is good
  4. The MV quality is greatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ IVE filmed it so beautifully
  5. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso cute
  6. Will that magic wand be sold as merchandise? I want to buy it for my niece
  7. Oh, the MV is so good! It's new and unique, I'm not even a fan but I'm adding it to my playlistㅋㅋㅋ It seems like IVE's unique color is finally showing
  8. The MV is so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the song is really good
  9. The MV is so captivatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋso cute
  11. The MV is unique and good
  12. Ah, this is so freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋ Why is the video so short, give us more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  13. Ah, why is it so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really IVE-like. Even though there are so many different concepts among idols, they always manage to come up with something distinct and fresh.
  14. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋdidn't expect this content
  15. It's good?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  16. The MV is so cute, I watched it till the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is good too
  17. It's unique and funㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  18. Good
  19. Wow, when Wonyoung summoned the magic wand, she looked so beautiful, I was surprised🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
  20. The MV is so fun
  21. I watched the MV with full concentration  And the song is good
  22. It's refreshing 
  23.  It's so absurd that it's funny, but the girls are so pretty 
  24. The MV is really well-madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  25. Really didn't expect this content
  26. They're solidifying their position as the elementary school president
  27. They should have promoted this as the main title track instead of "Have to"ㅠ
  28. What is this...
  29. Even though I usually don't watch this kind of stuff, it's so pretty that I kept watchingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see the making of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  30. I can hear the elementary school kids losing their mindsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But even non-kids would love this, I found myself really enjoying itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see the interpretations tooㅋㅋㅋ
  31. Wow, it's openly childish, but that's what makes it cuteㅋㅋㅋ
  32. The MV is fun, and it's enjoyable to watch the members' visuals
  33. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like a "Magic Kid Masuri" with only beautiful girls
  34. It's funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  35. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this?.. What is it?? Then it endedㅋㅋㅋ So pretty
  36. Kids would love it
  37. They really nailed it  It's so fun 
  38. Elementary school fans are going to go crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  39. Yujin's facial acting in the middle was so good
  40. The elementary school DIVEs are really going to love this
  41. No It's oddly funny but so pretty
  42. It's my first time hearing it, but the song is good
  43. Is it like a Power Rangers vibe? It's funny and cute
  44. The MV is really well-made, the fans must be happy
  45. It's so funny that the magical girls are wearing Galaxy Watches
  46. No, it's so so ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not an insult, but the fight is so rudimentary that it's hilarious 
  47. It's seriously so funny Never imagined it would be like this It's hilarious
  48. Elementary school kids must be going crazy now
  49. I expected a girl crush concept, but this is different and niceㅋㅋㅋ
  50. The target audience is clear till the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really know their role, IVE is doing great

ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment