Espa's 'Supernova' reaches at 6th place in Melon Top 100





THE COMMENTS

  1. Su-su-su-supernova, crazy
  2. Wow, amazing πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί It can go even higher since music shows start tomorrow πŸ‘½
  3. The ranking is su-su-su-supernova
  4. Honestly, the most fun song I've heard this year
  5. S-s-s-supernova
  6. Aespa will step on you, su-su-su-supernova ( referring to bang si hyuk comment)
  7. Su-su-su-supernova
  8. This is crazy... It might go even higher with music shows
  9. Su-su-su-supernova
  10. Wow, the trend is insane, it's going to make it big, hahaha
  11. Su-su-su-supernova
  12. Wow, it might hit number one once it’s on the music shows
  13. Wow, seriously amazing
  14. Already at 6th place even before the music shows, amazing
  15. The trend is so good
  16. The song is so addictive, it keeps playing in my head
  17. This is awesome
  18. The song is seriously so much fun, hahaha
  19. Everyone together, su-su-su-supernova nova can't stop hyper stellar!!!!
  20. Wow, the trend is crazy, the addictiveness is off the charts, su-su-su-supernova
  21. Oh, the momentum is good
  22. Su-su-su-supernova
  23. I liked it as soon as I heard it, hahaha, it’ll go up even more
  24. Ah oh eh
  25. Su-su-su-supernova, the song is so good, crying
  26. Aespa is the best
  27. Su-su-su-supernova
  28. The song is so good, hahaha
  29. The addictiveness is amazing
  30. The supernova boom has arrived...
  31. Wow, this is crazy
  32. Su-su-su-supernova
  33. Let's go for number one
  34. The trend is amazing, hahaha
  35. The boom has already come, su-su-su-supernova
  36. Still listening, hahaha
  37. At first, it wasn't my taste, but the more I listen, the more addictive it becomes
  38. Wow, seriously, it keeps going up, so good
  39. Listening to su-su-su-supernova during commute, hahaha
  40. Wow, amazing, hahaha, I'm still listening too, hahaha
  41. This song drives you crazy once you hear it, it keeps popping into your head, hahaha su-su-su-su-supernova
  42. Su-su-su-supernova
  43. This song is seriously insane...
  44. Let's go for number one! The song is so good
  45. Su-su-su-supernova πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½
  46. No, the song is really good, crying
  47. Body bang~
  48. As expected of Aespa 🫢
  49. I’m so addicted, I keep saying su-su-su-supernova wa-a-oh-eh, hahaha
  50. The song is really well made
  51. Not even a fan, but listened for 2 hours
  52. Wow, I’m really shocked, hahaha, su-su-su-supernova
  53. It’s really a crazy song, it keeps coming to mind
  54. Su-su-su-supernova
  55. I knew it would climb up because the song is so good
  56. Su-su-su-supernova
  57. The song and the music video are so fun and cool
  58. Watching the music video a lot, hahaha
  59. As expected, su-su-su-supernova
  60. The music video is so much fun
  61. I'm usually a casual listener, but I liked this song as much as their previous hit
  62. The song is really good
  63. The momentum is strong
  64. Keep rising
  65. It's going to explode tomorrow
  66. Su-su-su-supernova
  67. Wow, it’s climbing well
  68. Nova can't stop hyper stellar
  69. Let’s go
  70. Su-su-su-supernova
  71. The addictiveness is crazy
  72. Can’t stop hyper stellar
  73. Su-su-su-supernova
  74. This is crazy, hahaha
  75. Aespa’s got the momentum
  76. Nova can't stop hyper stellar~
  77. This song is really good, hahaha, let’s go for number one!!!!
  78. The song is so good, I keep watching the music video
  79. Nova. Can't stop. Hyper. Stellar.
  80. S-s-s-supernova
  81. Can’t wait to see the music shows, hahaha
  82. Su-su-su-supernova πŸ‘½ Aespa is the best, let’s go
  83. Not my usual taste, but it’s strangely growing on me...
  84. The music video is so fun, the song is good
  85. The song is so good
  86. Ah-o-aeng πŸ‘½
  87. How can this song sink in so well, su-su-su-supernova
  88. Wow, it's climbing steadily, hahaha. I thought it was my taste but not a mainstream song
  89. Su-su-su-supernova πŸ‘½
  90. The addictiveness is crazy
  91. This is so addictive, hahaha
  92. The song is good
  93. It puts you in a crazy high-energy mood, hahaha, love it
  94. Waa-a-oh-eh
  95. The song is so good
  96. Ahhhh... Ba... dy... Bang... (Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang...)
  97. Doesn't it usually peak in 2~3 weeks? Hahaha, the trend is so good right now! The song is great~~
  98. Su-su-su-supernova
  99. Ah-oh-eh is good
  100. It's climbing up steadily
  101. It's really rising fast, hahaha. Once it hits the music shows, it will climb even more
  102. Su-su-su-supernova
  103. Su-su-su-supernova
  104. As expected, su-su-su-supernova
  105. The event is coming, ah-oh-eh!
  106. Su-su-su-supernova πŸŒ πŸ‘½
  107. The song is really polished
  108. Queen!
  109. Where did we come from, waa-oh
  110. The song is fun
  111. Su-su-su-supernova, the addictiveness is insane
  112. Su-su-su-supernova, it'll climb more tomorrow. I'm not even a fan, but I keep listening, hahaha
  113. Oh-eh!
  114. Su-su-su-supernova
  115. Let's go for number one
  116. Su-su-su-supernova
  117. While listening, I get lost in the song and find myself singing along as if I'm hypnotized, hahaha
  118. Su-su-su-supernova
  119. There's no boring part in the song
  120. Su-su-su-supernova
  121. The song is really good, crying
  122. Ah-ah-oh-eh
  123. The music video is amazing, the best in the past decade
  124. Is this good?
  125. ☞124, The trend is really good. It hasn't even been on a music show, but it's already 6th on the top 100 in just a few days, just by addicting everyone to the song
  126. Su-su-su-supernova πŸ‘½
  127. Supernova πŸ‘½ fighting!
  128. Su-su-su-supernova
  129. Su-su-su-supernova
  130. Ba-dy-bang
  131. I've watched the music video 50 times now, crying
  132. Su-su-su-supernova
  133. It's so well made. I'm not even a fan, but I'm listening to it
  134. Ah~~ ba-dy-bang
  135. Rise higher!!
  136. Ah-ah-oh-eh
  137. I thought, 'The song is good, but will it catch on? I've been listening all day, but it doesn't feel mainstream.' Turns out, I didn't know the public at all, hahaha
  138. The first time I heard it, it didn't stick. But by the second time, it was already in my head, now I'm playing it on repeat
  139. Ba-dy-bang

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment