(G)I-DLE 7th Mini Album [I SWAY] Concept Trailer (07.08 Comeback)





2024.07.08. 18:00 (KST)

THE COMMENTS:
  1. Oh, what could this be?
  2. Dim Muyeol???
  3. Is it Kim Muyeol???
  4. What is this, I love it LOL
  5. Anyway, this is already fun, I'm so excited.
  6. OMG?
  7. Who's the male actor?
  8. Kim Muyeol??
  9. Oh wow, this is fun. Did they copy "The Outlaws"?
  10. ☞ To #9: Is there a scene like this in "The Outlaws"?
  11. ☞ To #10: In "The Outlaws," there's a scene where Kim Muyeol crashes through a wall with a car and takes everyone out. Here, he crashes in and is like "What..?" LOL
  12. I'm already excited.
  13. Kim Muyeol is amazing, but what role is he playing?
  14. OMG, Kim Muyeol
  15. Kim Muyeol LOL amazing
  16. Ah, WTF, the kids are awesome ❤️💜
  17. Wow, amazing
  18. Huh, it's real, WTF
  19. OMG, this is fun.
  20. What is this, wow LOL I'm excited.
  21. OMG, Kim Muyeol
  22. What the heck, I'm excited LOL
  23. The comeback date for (G)I-DLE is July 8th. It would be great if you could add that.
  24. Kim Muyeol is crazyyyyy
  25. OMG, Kim Muyeol?
  26. Oh, the concept is good.
  27. OMG
  28. They're really working hard LOL This one looks good too.
  29. No, this is cute LOL
  30. Is this a concept where even villains can't stop the band? I'm curious.
  31. Wow, WTF
  32. Excited, excited
  33. Wow, Kim Muyeol?????
  34. WTF, Kim Muyeol LOL
  35. Wow, damn
  36. I hope (G)I-DLE hits it big and wins an award this time too ㅠㅠ
  37. I was surprised to see Kim Muyeol LOL
  38. I like the concept, it looks fun LOL
  39. Super excited
  40. OMG, I'm excited.
  41. OMG, what's thi
  42. No way
  43. Wow, this is crazy, I'm so excited.
  44. WTF, Kim Muyeol
  45. OMG, Kim Muyeol is in this...??????
  46. Baek Chang-gi...?
  47. OMG, what's this combination...?!?!? Is the story like a movie character coming into the real world by mistake?
  48. Kim Muyeol, WTF
  49. OMG, it's Kim Muyeol? LOL
  50. Kim Muyeol is hilarious LOL
  51. Wow
  52. The concept is good.
  53. Wow, I love it already.
  54. I'm really excited.
  55. I'm excited.
  56. Wow, WTF, Kim Muyeol...
  57. Wow, I'm excited.
  58. Wow, something big is coming.
  59. Super excited ㅠㅠ
  60. Kim Muyeol???? (G)I-DLE????? Super excited ㄷㄷㄷ
  61. WTF
  62. Wow, amazing
  63. Wow, I'm excited.
  64. Super excited
  65. Is this set in "The Outlaws 4" universe? Kim Muyeol is great.
  66. Huh??
  67. The actor from the movie appeared in the place where they make soundtracks for movies.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment