Chu eating disorder



She said she went to the emergency room with her body stiff.. It hurts to see the sick face behind her always smiling face.







{What are your concerns?
Eating Makgeolli mud and binge eating? }
 
"I would eat until I couldn't breathe .....when I get stressed , I'd eat then vomit..."

The comments:

1. To eat means to vomit for fear of gaining weight... Chuu can't control how much she eats because of stress and eats until she vomits.
👍51👎00


2. Was it because of this that her chin looked swollen even though it was skinny.. I've been watching her show, but I thought it was because she was tired ㅠㅠ
👍06👎00


3. must have been hard
👍07👎00


4. My heart hurts.
👍30👎00


5. she have an eating disorder
👍02👎00


6. As a very popular idol, it takes a lot of courage to bring up that story on the air... Even if you don't want it, you'll vomit and binge eat, but there will still be people who don't like it. It seems like a lot of disturbing things are happening these days, but I hope it all goes well...
👍00👎00


7. But that's a common thing for people who are on a bad diet... Broadcasting something like that would help the general public as well. I know it hurts my neck and hurts when I vomit, but it would be nice if you could tell me what kind of problem you have mentally.
👍01👎00


8. ㅠ I've seen pictures come up from time to time on com and say that she looks like she's doing something with his salivary glands... It was real... Even when she was at the dining room, Chu's salivary glands were very swollen... . It must have taken a lot of courage to reveal that on the air... Fighting..
👍05👎00

Original post here 👍66👎09


















































No comments:

Post a Comment